• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the "Latest News" Button?

In summary, the "Latest News" button on the Pampered Chef website can be found on the top navigation bar, visible to all visitors regardless of login status. It is updated weekly on Mondays, with potential additional updates throughout the week. The news articles can be filtered by category or date on the "Latest News" page, and other ways to stay updated include signing up for the newsletter or following on social media.
pchockeymom
I was reading the weekly news email and it said to refresh the "latest news" button (or something to that effect) so customers will get the most up to date information when they get the newsletter. I have looked EVERYWHERE! What in the world are they talking about and where is it!?! :grumpy: quite frustrated

they are reminding you to update the "news" section on your website. Make sure it's up-to-date. That got me too~ until I figured out what they were saying.

Hi there,I understand your frustration. It sounds like the email is referring to a button or link within the newsletter itself. Have you tried clicking on any buttons or links within the email? It's possible that the "latest news" button is located within the email and not on the website. If you're still having trouble finding it, perhaps reaching out to the newsletter's customer support team could provide some clarification. I hope this helps!

1. Where can I find the "Latest News" button on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Latest News" button can be found on the top navigation bar of the Pampered Chef website, next to the "Shop" and "Recipes" buttons.

2. Is the "Latest News" button only visible to logged in users?

No, the "Latest News" button is visible to all visitors of the Pampered Chef website, regardless of whether they are logged in or not.

3. How often is the "Latest News" section updated?

The "Latest News" section is updated on a weekly basis, usually on Mondays. However, there may be additional updates or announcements posted throughout the week.

4. Can I filter the news articles on the "Latest News" page?

Yes, you can filter the news articles by category or date on the "Latest News" page. Simply click on the drop-down menu next to "Filter by" and make your selection.

5. Are there any other ways to stay updated on the latest news from Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to the "Latest News" section on our website, you can also sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media for the latest updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies