• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Brie & Jam Recipe Thread?

In summary, the Brie & Jam recipe thread can be found on the official Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section or by searching for it on the website's search bar. It is open to all types of recipes, not just ones that use Pampered Chef products. Community members are encouraged to submit their own recipes by clicking on the "Submit a Recipe" button. The thread is regularly updated with new recipes, typically at least once a week. Users can save their favorite recipes from the thread to their account for easy access.
missyciccolella
I know I've seen it here and can't seem to locate the thread...I thought someone mentioned making brie and using dried cranberries, apricot jam or something like that. This was alternative to the other bries HO office offered this fall...anyone remember or care to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

not sur eif this is what your looking for

Attachments

• Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries Recipe.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 348
Thanks! Just what I needed!

reba515 said:
not sur eif this is what your looking for

Someone brought this to an open house that I did back in December and I absolutely LOVED it. I just remembered (4 months later!) to look it up and wouldn't you know, here it is. I should have known I'd find it here. You guys are the best!

This sounds so good..I can't wait to try it Missy!

My favorite every year.

Related to Where's the Brie & Jam Recipe Thread?

1. Where can I find the Brie & Jam recipe thread?

The Brie & Jam recipe thread can be found on our official Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also access it by searching for "Brie & Jam recipe thread" on our website's search bar.

2. Is the Brie & Jam recipe thread only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Brie & Jam recipe thread is open to all types of recipes, including ones that use non-Pampered Chef products. We encourage our community to share all their favorite recipes with each other.

3. Can I submit my own Brie & Jam recipe to the thread?

Absolutely! We love when our community members share their own recipes with us. Simply click on the "Submit a Recipe" button on the Brie & Jam recipe thread and fill out the form with your recipe and any photos you have.

4. How often is the Brie & Jam recipe thread updated?

The Brie & Jam recipe thread is constantly updated with new recipes from our community members. We strive to add new recipes at least once a week, but sometimes it may take longer depending on the amount of submissions we receive.

5. Can I save recipes from the Brie & Jam recipe thread to my account?

Yes, you can save any recipe from the Brie & Jam recipe thread to your account by clicking on the "Save Recipe" button located below each recipe. This way, you can easily access your favorite recipes whenever you need them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5