• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's that National What Month List? Help Me Find It!

In summary, the National What Month list can be found on the official website of Pampered Chef under the "Resources" tab. It is regularly updated and can be used for marketing and promoting your business. There are also special deals and discounts associated with the list, and suggestions for new National What Months can be submitted through the website.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
A long time ago you had a list of what month was national what month. I have been using that for my newsletters and now I can't for the life of me find it.
Could you be a sweetie and post it again for little ol me:angel:

Re: ChefAnn....Help!Sort of, but it was listed by month like June is national Dairy Month, etc.
It was just in a regular post and now I can't find it.

Re: ChefAnn....Help!Thank you thank you thank you Janet!!!

Re: ChefAnn....Help!
krzymomof4 said:
Thank you thank you thank you Janet!!!

Now maybe you can change your mood from stressed to busy. :p

Re: ChefAnn....Help!Doubt it...I live in a stressed state.:D

Re: ChefAnn....Help!It's always a little scary to see your name in a thread title...I was out grocery shopping and getting DH's anniversary present this morning. (Got him a new "dork hat" for car shows. He gets it early since he's leaving tomorrow for a show in Duluth, MN.)Thanks for finding that info, Janet!

Re: ChefAnn....Help!
chefann said:
It's always a little scary to see your name in a thread title...

I was out grocery shopping and getting DH's anniversary present this morning. (Got him a new "dork hat" for car shows. He gets it early since he's leaving tomorrow for a show in Duluth, MN.)

Thanks for finding that info, Janet!

No problem - I figured you were out and about! Google is your friend. ;)

1. Where can I find the National What Month list?

The National What Month list can be found on the official website of Pampered Chef. Simply go to the website and look for the "National What Month" section under the "Resources" tab.

2. Is the National What Month list updated regularly?

Yes, the National What Month list is updated regularly on the Pampered Chef website. We strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information for our customers.

3. How can I use the National What Month list for my Pampered Chef business?

The National What Month list can be a great tool for marketing and promoting your Pampered Chef business. You can use it to plan themed parties, create special offers and promotions, and engage with your customers on social media.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts associated with the National What Month list?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on products related to the National What Month list. Keep an eye out for these promotions to take advantage of great savings!

5. Can I suggest a new National What Month to be added to the list?

Yes, we always welcome suggestions for new National What Months to be added to our list. You can submit your suggestions through the "Contact Us" form on our website. Our team will review and consider all suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies