• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My Wave 2 Pampered Chef Mentor?

In summary, Thought us wave two'ers needed this thread as well! Kristi is looking for the Executive Banquet - Wave 2 thread and Nancy Jo is trying to help her. Kristina is in Marcella's group and is guessing where Nancy Jo is.
Kristina21
Thought us wave two'ers needed this thread as well!

I'm not sure who mine is anymore because who I was told it was, no longer does PC! :cry: I will find out by tomorrow though!

Hey Kristi, there is another thread for wave 2, it is called Executive Banquet - Wave 2, or something like that. I will see if I can find it, and post the thread here.

Just a note - the banquets aren't by NED, they are assigned by Executive Director.

My Executive Director is Yvonne Mattson, and that is as high as my line goes - I don't have an NED. And, if you have an NED, but also have an Executive Director - you will have a banquet with your Exec., Not with your NED.

I have an AD and an NED--that's it. But I have the best NED in the company, so I'm so blessed to be in her 2nd line. :):D

Nancy Jo.....

Kristina, where you in Marsella's(sp) group? If so than you will be with Barbara now. Just guessing since you are in Nor Cal too.

Did Marcela demote?

ShanaSmith said:
Kristina, where you in Marsella's(sp) group? If so than you will be with Barbara now. Just guessing since you are in Nor Cal too.
I was in Marcella's! And I just realized I was in Barbara's...I looked on my commission check :D Oh and Marcella hung up her apon:eek:Who's your director?

DebbieJ said:
Did Marcela demote?

Marcella stepped down to consultant...signed with another DS company.

My Director is Cindy Larson, Barb Duke (SED), Beth Jacobs (NSED)

Kitchen2u said:
Marcella stepped down to consultant...signed with another DS company.My Director is Cindy Larson, Barb Duke (SED), Beth Jacobs (NSED)
NO WAY!!!!! That is crazy!!!! I remember her being on a director call about a year ago. Seemed like her business was booming. Why would you leave it?!?!

She had been thinking about it for a while, I know I had heard rumors a year or so ago. I'm sure she will do great at whatever she does.

I am under Robin Anderson(ED), 2nd under Barb and 3rd Beth Jacobs

Pauleen Livermore is my executive, who is under Robin Schillings... Pauleen always does fabulous dinner banquets!

Mine is Deena Hiltbrand who is under Susan Kaufman

I'm with Beth Jacobs....... Anybode else going to be at her dinner?????????

Flamingo said:
I'm with Beth Jacobs....... Anybode else going to be at her dinner?????????
Andrea:

I'm in Beth's dinner...always have been...always will(??)!!:D See you in Chicago!

Mary

Related to Where's My Wave 2 Pampered Chef Mentor?

1. Where can I find my Wave 2 Pampered Chef mentor?

Your Wave 2 Pampered Chef mentor can be found by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Team" tab. From there, you can view your mentor's contact information and reach out to them for support and guidance.

2. What if I haven't been assigned a Wave 2 mentor?

If you have not been assigned a Wave 2 mentor, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that all of our consultants have the support they need to succeed.

3. Can I choose my own Wave 2 mentor?

In order to maintain fairness and consistency, Pampered Chef assigns Wave 2 mentors to consultants based on various factors. However, you are welcome to request a specific mentor and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. What if I am not happy with my Wave 2 mentor?

If you are not satisfied with your Wave 2 mentor, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. We will work with you to find a mentor who is a better fit for your needs and goals.

5. How often should I communicate with my Wave 2 mentor?

We recommend communicating with your Wave 2 mentor at least once a week, if not more. They are here to support and guide you in your Pampered Chef journey, so don't hesitate to reach out to them whenever you have questions or need assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
JAE