• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Updates on the Job Opportunity?

In summary, the August CN is not posted online for Director's to access until the seventh day of the month.
cookn' katie
Anyone get in yet? I thought it would be posted yesterday or today?

It's not posted early except for Directors. We'll be able to access it online Sept. 2.

Well, if it is posted for Directors - I can't see it :(

I thought they posted it for Directors on the 28th...?

akggirl said:
I thought they posted it for Directors on the 28th...?

I thought it was the 23rd? Don't know, I'm still new at this :love:

Funny... I thought you were still talking about this month's. It was so late and I just got the Spanish one by Fed-Ex yesterday! I guess people complained.

I just got mine in today's mail. My sister director is on the cover!!! :D:D:D

DebbieJ said:

Ho just likes your whole group! ;)

Deb, is Nancy Jo your director?

I thought directors posted one week before the consultants. Then consultants can use the "special" way to view it. I want to know the upcoming specials. I assumed the plates would be the special for November, now I wonder what they are doing??? I am also trying to get 4 shows on the books for the upcoming months. That way I will have a full schedule! Katie

mrssyvo said:
Deb, is Nancy Jo your director?

No, I'm 2nd line, but am included in all NJR's director meetings and such so it feels like I'm first line.

I just got August's last week and here yall are talking about September already! haha!:D

I am so wanting September's to come out!!!!

IMHO, I really think it is sad that consultants are getting their August CN the third week in August. I know it is online and that is some comfort, but seems like it should arrive no later than the 7th of each month.

when looking back at the calendar for August, there is no date that is posted for "CN available to Director's online" like there usually is. Don't know when we might see it!

jrstephens said:
I just got August's last week and here yall are talking about September already! haha!:D

I just got Augusts on Saturday. Nice huh?

baychef said:
I am so wanting September's to come out!!!!

IMHO, I really think it is sad that consultants are getting their August CN the third week in August. I know it is online and that is some comfort, but seems like it should arrive no later than the 7th of each month.

Christ Follower said:
I just got Augusts on Saturday. Nice huh?

I emailed HO concerns. It happens each month.

DebbieJ said:

Can you tell us the Nov Specials - or is that a no-no and should we wait until we can see it on line?

kam said:
Can you tell us the Nov Specials - or is that a no-no and should we wait until we can see it on line?

I think she meant August...

Related to Where to Find Updates on the Job Opportunity?

1. How can I stay updated on new job opportunities at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on job opportunities at Pampered Chef is to regularly check our careers page on our website. We also recommend signing up for our job alerts email list to receive notifications when new positions become available.

2. Are job updates posted on social media?

Yes, we often post job updates on our social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. We encourage you to follow us on these platforms for the latest job opportunities and company updates.

3. Can I reach out to someone directly for job updates?

While we do not have a specific person designated for job updates, you can contact our human resources department for any inquiries about open positions or the application process.

4. Is there a way to receive updates on job opportunities specific to my location?

Yes, when you sign up for our job alerts email list, you can select your preferred location(s) to receive notifications about job opportunities in those areas.

5. How often are job updates posted?

We post job updates as new positions become available, so the frequency may vary. We recommend checking our careers page and signing up for our job alerts email list to stay informed about the latest job opportunities at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • armywife_consultant