• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Crepe-Making Supplies: A Guide for Beginners

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a Nonstick Electric Skillet and a Nylon Flexible Turner that are ideal for making crepes. They also recommend using a crepe spreader and batter dispenser for perfect round crepes. Regular pancake mix is not suitable for making crepes, and Pampered Chef offers a specially formulated Crepe Mix. Recipes for crepes can be found online or in Pampered Chef cookbooks.
Chef_2_Four
I had a friend email me and ask if we have products to make crepes. I have no idea how to make them. Do we???

Does she mean the crepe shells or the fillings?

Crepe shells are simply flour, water, and eggs.

Then you can fill them with whatever you want.

and the small saute pan is great for making crepes... they turn out wonderful!

She may be referring to a crepe press ~ which we not do have.

My mom used to have this stupid crepe pan - it was an inverted pan, with the "bottom" of the pan at the top, curving slightly down. Really, all you need is a great saute pan, which we have, and your customers need not waste their money on something so silly.

Crepe fillings are really fun. Here's some good recipes to try.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Crepe Fillings.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Crepes.doc
    48 KB · Views: 220

Related to Where to Find Crepe-Making Supplies: A Guide for Beginners

1. Where can I find a crepe pan?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a Nonstick Electric Skillet that is perfect for making crepes. It has a low profile design and adjustable temperature control for easy flipping and cooking. You can purchase this pan directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. What kind of spatula is best for making crepes?

For making crepes, we recommend using a thin, flexible spatula such as our Nylon Flexible Turner. It is ideal for flipping and removing crepes from the pan without tearing them. You can purchase this spatula from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

3. Do I need any special tools to make crepes?

In addition to a crepe pan and a thin spatula, you may also want to consider using a crepe spreader and a batter dispenser. These tools can help you evenly spread the batter and create perfect round crepes. Our Crepe Spreader and Batter Dispenser are both available for purchase on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

4. Can I use regular pancake mix to make crepes?

No, regular pancake mix is not suitable for making crepes. Crepe batter is much thinner and requires a different ratio of ingredients. You can find many easy and delicious crepe recipes online, or you can use our Crepe Mix, which is specially formulated for making perfect crepes every time.

5. Where can I find a recipe for crepes?

There are many great crepe recipes available online, or you can use our Crepe Mix, which comes with a simple and delicious recipe on the package. You can also find a variety of sweet and savory crepe recipes in our Pampered Chef cookbooks, which are available for purchase through our website or through one of our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HJPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCKristi
  • momoffour
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • scottcooks