• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Camo Decor for a Kid's Toy Room: Tips and Suggestions

In her guest bedroom she did a beach scene on one wall. She had dolphins cut out, lighthouses, boats, etc. It is so easy...I can do it!!! This is really a great choice for decorating a room!Army Surplus Stores! I think It would be cool to get that netting stuff that has the plastic camo print stuff woven into and arrange it across the ceiling or part of the ceiling and maybe even down a portion or 2 of wall. kinda give it the feild base kinda feel. I hope you know what netting stuff I'm talking about, I believe it is
gothim0802
Of a good website or store to buy camo decor from. It is for my kids toy room so I dont need bedding. Just wall decor and maybe stuff to hang from the ceiling.

thanks

You are going to LOVE me LOL

Go buy any camo fabric you like, dip it in a 50% water, 50% liquid startch mixture. Wring it out and press it to your walls, it helps to wrap a CD/DVD case with a dry washcloth to smooth out the wrinkles. Walk away.
Once it is dry it will stay put - little people can pull it down. BUT it won't leave anything on your walls and you just re-dip, wring out and smooth back on the wall. It is an awesome, cheap way to decorate, especially if you are renting. Plus you can cut it to fit anywhere.

Stuff from the ceiling - I have no idea. LOL

You could look on eBay for military items to use.

Bass Pro Shop, Cabellas, Hobby Lobby

Crystal Patton said:
You are going to LOVE me LOL

Go buy any camo fabric you like, dip it in a 50% water, 50% liquid startch mixture. Wring it out and press it to your walls, it helps to wrap a CD/DVD case with a dry washcloth to smooth out the wrinkles. Walk away.
Once it is dry it will stay put - little people can pull it down. BUT it won't leave anything on your walls and you just re-dip, wring out and smooth back on the wall. It is an awesome, cheap way to decorate, especially if you are renting. Plus you can cut it to fit anywhere.

Stuff from the ceiling - I have no idea. LOL

My MIL does this!!! We did a fabric in our daughter's nursery...frogs, ducks and daisies. It was very cute!!! We did fabric on the bottom 1/2 of the wall and then painted the top 1/2 with a matching color. When we were ready to change the decor it was very easy to take down and did not leave a mess! Great idea!!!

Jessie Jolly said:
My MIL does this!!! We did a fabric in our daughter's nursery...frogs, ducks and daisies. It was very cute!!! We did fabric on the bottom 1/2 of the wall and then painted the top 1/2 with a matching color. When we were ready to change the decor it was very easy to take down and did not leave a mess! Great idea!!!

I loved doing this when we were on the road with my DH. Rentals always have white walls and I didn't want to paint and re-paint. Plus my three kids got to pick their favorite character from the quilt prints and I just put them up right next to their beds. I also cut out shapes and put them up all over the walls, the boys pulled them down a lot, but I just dipped them in water and stuck them back up - out of reach LOL. When we moved on I pealed everything off the walls - not a mark was left, then in the new house a simple dip and smooth and they felt right at home again. It was awesome!

Crystal Patton said:
I loved doing this when we were on the road with my DH. Rentals always have white walls and I didn't want to paint and re-paint. Plus my three kids got to pick their favorite character from the quilt prints and I just put them up right next to their beds. I also cut out shapes and put them up all over the walls, the boys pulled them down a lot, but I just dipped them in water and stuck them back up - out of reach LOL. When we moved on I pealed everything off the walls - not a mark was left, then in the new house a simple dip and smooth and they felt right at home again. It was awesome!

My MIL has done "murals" like this. It is really cool! In her guest bedroom she did a beach scene on one wall. She had dolphins cut out, lighthouses, boats, etc. It is so easy...I can do it!!! This is really a great choice for decorating a room!

Army Surplus Stores! I think It would be cool to get that netting stuff that has the plastic camo print stuff woven into and arrange it across the ceiling or part of the ceiling and maybe even down a portion or 2 of wall. kinda give it the feild base kinda feel. I hope you know what netting stuff I'm talking about, I believe it is used to create to blend things together and create shade and what not. You see it all the time in movies around feild posts and stuff... did I make sense? Anyway, try your local Army surplus, they might spark some creative juices if you really want to go the military route with decorating it...

Related to Where to Find Camo Decor for a Kid's Toy Room: Tips and Suggestions

1. Where can I find camo decor for a kid's toy room?

At Pampered Chef, we do not sell camo decor specifically for a kid's toy room. However, there are many retailers and online stores that offer a variety of camo-themed decor for children's rooms.

2. Can you recommend any specific stores or websites to find camo decor?

Some popular options include Walmart, Target, Amazon, and Hobby Lobby. You can also search for specialty camo decor stores online for a wider selection.

3. Are there any budget-friendly options for camo decor?

Yes, many retailers offer affordable options for camo decor such as wall decals, throw pillows, and bedding sets. You can also DIY some decor items using camo fabric or paint.

4. What are some tips for incorporating camo decor into a kid's toy room?

Start with a neutral base, such as plain walls and furniture, and add pops of camo with accents like curtains, rugs, and wall art. You can also mix and match different patterns and textures for a fun and playful look.

5. Can camo decor be used for both boys and girls?

Yes, camo decor is a versatile option that can be used for both boys and girls. For a more feminine touch, try incorporating softer colors like pink or purple into the camo pattern.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • LStevens0426
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lpacker