• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???

In summary, Addison hooks up with Sloane again and Meredith is not happy. Christina does not want to wear a ring and Isaiah Thomas is returning to Grey's Anatomy.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Doesn't ANYONE want to b*tch about Addison hooking back up with Sloane!?!?!?

OMG. I couln't believe that slut either. I was starting to like her a little, but know I think I have a different opinion about her. I felt sorry for Meredith, to have your mother be like that and tell her that she is just ordinary. I can't wait until next week.

Okay. I am NOT going to read this yet. I haven't watched it yet!!!!!!!

Oh no!! I had no idea this thread was about GA!!!! Carolyn...You're killing me! Addison and Sloane again!!

Oops. Sorry for those of you who haven't seen it. I sometimes forget that there are time changes and not everyone watches rv from 8-9 and than gets on the computer. My bad.

rebeccastt said:
Oh no!! I had no idea this thread was about GA!!!! Carolyn...You're killing me! Addison and Sloane again!!
I know! I didn't know either....I"m watching the episode tomorrow nite; had to make cc calls tonite.

Ug, I was helping my sister in law make invitations. I didn't know until I opened it...OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I couldn't believe it either! The way she was looking at Karev throughout the entire show only for her to sleep with McSlutty!?!?!? How cute was Christina's response to Burke's proposal and George's defense of Callie O'Malley :) Grey's just keeps getting better and better each week! I love it!

apriljc said:
OMG. I couln't believe that slut either. I was starting to like her a little, but know I think I have a different opinion about her. I felt sorry for Meredith, to have your mother be like that and tell her that she is just ordinary. I can't wait until next week.

And she had JUSt been making eyes at Alex when they were sick...Gawd she frustrates me! She is SUPPOSED to be with Alex!!!

GourmetGirl said:
I couldn't believe it either! The way she was looking at Karev throughout the entire show only for her to sleep with McSlutty!?!?!? How cute was Christina's response to Burke's proposal and George's defense of Callie O'Malley :) Grey's just keeps getting better and better each week! I love it!

I am so proud of George defending Callie like that - he rocks!!
And I apologize to those of you who hadn't watched yet - I am so sorry for blowing it!!

It made me crazy too. But CLEARLY she was thinking of Alex while "with" Sloane.

I could not belive it!! I just knew it was going to show her with Alex.

And what is the deal wtih Christina NOT wanting to wear a 3 carat ring, is she crazy! I know it is typical her though but still.

Now...if Derick would just give Meredith a ring.

I am worried they are going to kill someone in this next series. I did hear on some show the other day that Isaiah Thomas that plays Burke is coming back, so, it won't be him I would not think. With them starting to put all this "danger" into it some nights it gets me worried about them.

Last edited:
I LOVED the show last night. I was shocked about the Vegas wedding and the McSteamy mess up at the end. He is such jerk...I couldn't believe that he thought he was so much more important then everyone else and he wouldn't go assist with the toxic lady.

I was a little confused at the end. They didn't show anything else about Derek blowing up at Merideth when she offered to help after they found everybody passed out in the OR. Did I miss something???

tashayoung said:
I LOVED the show last night. I was shocked about the Vegas wedding and the McSteamy mess up at the end. He is such jerk...I couldn't believe that he thought he was so much more important then everyone else and he wouldn't go assist with the toxic lady.

That will come back to haunt him when Derek become Chief.

Did anyone catch what Callie said her name was? It really sounded like she said Calliope Vagina Torres. :D

Calliope Euphiginia Torres I think (sp?) (you-fi-gin-eye-ah)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

I think it's Iphegina....we had to mute it so we could see the words. :)

In my opinion...I can see where Addison is coming from.....

1. She told Callie she would not sleep with the help i.e.... interns
(nothing wrong with that)
2. Carev that buttmunch (in mho) obiviously turns her on and she needed relief
3. She straight up told McSteamy when she was doing him that she was NOT thinking of him (to me she was thinking of Carev) so I see nothing wrong with what she did. She used McSteamy just like he has used plenty of people..which to me what is good for the goose is good for the gander!! LOL

That is just my humble opinion mind you and well we all know what opinions are like.....LOL :eek:)

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I always laugh so hard it hurts!!

Related to Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???

What is "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???"

"Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" is a popular cookbook sold by Pampered Chef. It features recipes for easy and delicious meals that can be made quickly for those busy nights when it seems like everyone is too busy to sit down for a proper meal.

Are the recipes in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" suitable for picky eaters?

Yes, the recipes in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" are designed to appeal to a variety of tastes, including picky eaters. There are options for both meat and vegetarian dishes, and many recipes can be easily customized to fit individual preferences.

Can I purchase "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" in stores or only through Pampered Chef consultants?

"Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

Are there any special tools or equipment required to make the recipes in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???"

No, the recipes in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" are designed to be simple and easy to make with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, using Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools can make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

Are there gluten-free or dairy-free options in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???"

Yes, there are several recipes in "Where the !@#$ Is Everyone Tonight???" that can be easily adapted to be gluten-free or dairy-free. Look for the "Free From" symbol next to the recipe name for options and substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies