• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where, Oh Where Can the Info Be Found...?

In summary, you can find information about Pampered Chef products on their website, in their catalogs, and through their independent consultants. To learn more about hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can visit their website or contact an independent consultant. There is a warranty for their products and they are not sold in stores. If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit their website or contact an existing consultant in your area.
itsjustCarla
I was told tonight that the guidelines for fundraisers have changed. I went onto the PC website, but I can't find any specific information. Can someone tell me where to find it?? I did a search, but it only have HWC info and that was about it.

thank you!:rolleyes:

Click on Policies & Procedures on CC, then do a lookup for Fundraisers... you'll find all the info there.

Thank you!

Hmmmm, I was told the percentage structure had changed, but the PC website shows the same....anyone heard differently??

Last edited:
The percentage structure changed for HWC fundraisers only. Regular FR are at the old structure.

HTH, Robin

The percentage structure has changed but only for the HWC fundraisers held this May. Hopefully after this they will change it for all fundraisers.

itsjustCarla said:
I was told tonight that the guidelines for fundraisers have changed. I went onto the PC website, but I can't find any specific information. Can someone tell me where to find it?? I did a search, but it only have HWC info and that was about it.

thank you!:rolleyes:

You do realize that after I read your email (actually the title), I now have that stupid song stuck in my head - but since I don't know the works, it is REALLY annyoing...
Thanks! [she says sarcastically!]:p

Sorry Katie!! LOL. :D

Related to Where, Oh Where Can the Info Be Found...?

1. Where can I find information about Pampered Chef products?

You can find information about Pampered Chef products on our website, in our catalogs, and through our independent consultants. Our website offers detailed product descriptions, photos, and customer reviews. Our catalogs also feature product information and tips for using our products. And our independent consultants are always happy to provide personalized recommendations and answer any questions you may have.

2. How can I learn more about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To learn more about hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can visit our website or contact an independent consultant. Our website has a section dedicated to hosting parties, where you can learn about the benefits, rewards, and process of hosting. You can also reach out to an independent consultant to schedule a party and get more information.

3. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there is a warranty for Pampered Chef products. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on most of our products. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, and our customer service team is always available to assist with any product issues.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are not sold in stores. Our products are only available for purchase through our website or through our independent consultants. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers and ensures that you are getting genuine Pampered Chef products.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website or contact an existing consultant in your area. Our website has a section dedicated to joining our team, where you can learn about the benefits, compensation, and requirements of being a consultant. You can also reach out to an existing consultant to learn more about their experience and get started on your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PCSarah