• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Thread to Get Tracking on

In summary, to access your tracking information for a Pampered Chef order, you will need to log into your account and go to the "My Orders" section. Your tracking number will be included in the email notification you receive once your order has been processed and shipped, typically within 1-2 business days. Unfortunately, tracking information is only available through your account, but you can create one using the email address used to place your order. If your tracking number is not working, double-check its accuracy or contact customer service for assistance. Once an order has been shipped, changes to the shipping address or delivery method cannot be made, so please ensure all information is correct before completing your purchase.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
the changeover kits etc...you go through the adjustment and find your reference number etc

can someone point me towards it please?
Thanks!

Do you need to know how to track them or actually find the thread??

gilliandanielle said:
Do you need to know how to track them or actually find the thread??

either way would work Gillian-thank you!
I just didn't want to make someone retype that whole thing out! LOL

Go to Product adjustment
then click on cant remeber show #
Click on all
then if its a gift then it will say G by it (I am not seeing my changeoer on CC)
Then go to Fed Ex and put in the # I think it has to have an 01 at the end

Jennie4PC said:
Go to Product adjustment
then click on cant remeber show #
Click on all
then if its a gift then it will say G by it (I am not seeing my changeoer on CC)
Then go to Fed Ex and put in the # I think it has to have an 01 at the end

Thank you!
My changeover was listed under the G also! LOL so now I know when my changeover kit and my dishcloths that I earned are going to be here!
*doing the happy dance*

Thank you for your help!!!

Related to Where Is the Thread to Get Tracking on

1. Where can I find the tracking information for my order?

To access your tracking information, please log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Orders" section. From there, you will see a list of all your recent orders and their corresponding tracking numbers.

2. When can I expect to receive my tracking number?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email notification with your tracking number. This typically happens within 1-2 business days after placing your order.

3. Can I track my order without logging into my account?

Unfortunately, tracking information is only available through your Pampered Chef account. If you do not have an account, you can create one using the email address you used to place your order.

4. My tracking number is not working, what should I do?

If your tracking number is not working, please double-check that you have entered it correctly. If it still does not work, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address or delivery method for my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address or delivery method once an order has been shipped. Please double-check your information before completing your purchase to ensure accurate delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76