• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Pizza Recipe in a 12-Inch Skillet?

In summary, the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet can be found on the company's website, in the product catalog, or by asking a Pampered Chef consultant. It is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and customizable with your favorite toppings and seasonings. The recipe uses a thin crust and can be made in advance and refrigerated for convenience.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Help!!
I saw a recipe on here about making a pizza in the 12inch family skillet with GRAND Biscuits.... does anyone know where the recipe is at? I have a host who wants me to make that....

cookinthehouse said:
Help!!
I saw a recipe on here about making a pizza in the 12inch family skillet with GRAND Biscuits.... does anyone know where the recipe is at? I have a host who wants me to make that....

Theres a demo of it over on CC...I think its with the use & care for the stainless....I'll go over there & check it out for you, also I think its the 10 in or possibly the 8in....:chef:

thanks let me know.. i did not see it

The only thing i see when i go check out these videos is cooking chicken

I stumbled on this completely by accident today, while looking for recipes and remembered your post....

...sorry I tried to post the link, but it didn't work - go to CC and do a search in recipes on PIZZA and it comes up. It's called stove top mini pan pizza

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
AMTC said:
I stumbled on this completely by accident today, while looking for recipes and remembered your post....

...sorry I tried to post the link, but it didn't work - go to CC and do a search in recipes on PIZZA and it comes up. It's called stove top mini pan pizza

Hope that helps!

Its also in the F/W special edition CN.

thank you!!!

Related to Where Is the Pizza Recipe in a 12-Inch Skillet?

1. How do I find the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet?

The pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet can be found on our website or in our product catalog. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy of the recipe.

2. Is the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet easy to follow?

Yes, the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet is very easy to follow. It includes step-by-step instructions and all the necessary ingredients are listed.

3. Can I customize the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet?

Absolutely! Our pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet is very versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add your favorite toppings and adjust the seasoning to your taste.

4. What type of crust does the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet use?

The pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet uses a thin crust, which is perfect for cooking in a skillet. You can also use a pre-made pizza crust if you prefer.

5. Can I make the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza recipe in a 12-inch skillet ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to cook it. This is a great option for busy weeknights or when entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies