• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is Jilleysue? Did she leave us?

In summary, Jillysue has not been around in a while, and it seems like she may have deserted the group. Linda has one opening in her room, and ChefSuccess has helped keep Jillysue out of jail.
No, I think you may have to try pink. :)

Jillysue! My office is a mess! What do I do with my host packets? Help!

I don't really need help... but I thought it might be like the "Jillysue call" or something. :D

Actually, whenever you come read this thread, Jilly, I am exercising more. Not as much as you'd suggested, but your enthusiasm *did* help! Thanks!

I was just thinking about her the other day!!! Carolyn - where is she?

Awww, I would never dessert you guys. I am here, and Carolyn just sent this to me and I have to say...sniffle...itmade my night. I can't get into details with what is going on in my life, but right when I think no one is out there an email pops up and someone is thinking of me.
Thank you Ladies for letting me know my purplying working freakyness of organization....LOL makes a mark on someones world when I am missed, and when I am not around for a minute...LOL. (SMILES) Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you. (GRINNING) I thought I was missing my own smile for a minute. I am here though. I am with you. Trust me...or trying to be.

Thank you Linda for all the purple and SMILEYS. Thank you. Look at me..up at 2 am. I love my sleep and I can't sleep. Ug..LOL. I loved it though. I'll get back to you guys though. I promise. I'll get there.

I love reading all your posts. Everyone is sooo excited for conference. I really thought I would be able to go this year..and I keep holding on for a last minute glimmer of hope..but maybe next year. I'll live it thru you guys.>>LOL

Jilleysue - is there any way we can help you to make that decision? It really is a ton of fun...oh, and you learn stuff, too :D

Hey, we are here if you need it!! ChefSuccess kept me from shooting my husband last week!

Chef Success - helping you succeed in your Pampered Chef business AND keeping you out of jail!

:D

Jillysue - still have one opening in our room! :)

AJPratt said:
Hey, we are here if you need it!! ChefSuccess kept me from shooting my husband last week![/QUOTE]

:)

awww, thanks Ladies. You guys rule. Truly. If I could have half a cup of privacy..LOL without everyone reading, I would give ya an idea of something going on and my feelings....but just doesn't happen...UGGGGG...
Another audit tomorrow. Now this paige thing..WOW. Just crazy. I feel soo bad. And her posts...just freaking me out...

Well we do miss you and I really hope that your ok!

Jill,

I'm glad to see you're still on here and that you're okay. Good LUck on whatever it may be that you're going through.;)

I am ok..just trying to get things straight. Got into a car accident a couple weeks ago, and then these audits at work. It seems on thing after another....amoung other things. Getting my PC back on track though..For sure. THanks Ladies.

No problem Jill. I've had a lot going on myself this month and thank god I'm okay and not going through what Paige is. Take Care of yourself and I"m sorry to hear of your car accident.

Hope things start looking up girl! :D Take care of yourself

Jill~

Hope all is going well...you have been missed here!

Things are always brighter tomorrow. I have founder some postive inner self things that I am working on. I am the only one that can make tomorrow brighter, so that is what I am working on right now.
Hope you all have a great time in Chicago!. I will be on here reading. Have a drinky for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Related to Where is Jilleysue? Did she leave us?

1. Where can I find Jilleysue, the Pampered Chef consultant?

Jilleysue, the Pampered Chef consultant, can be found on our website. Simply search for her name in the consultant locator and her contact information and upcoming events will be listed.

2. Does Jilleysue offer in-home cooking demonstrations?

Yes, Jilleysue offers in-home cooking demonstrations where she will come to your home and showcase Pampered Chef products and recipes for you and your guests to try.

3. Does Jilleysue offer any special deals or promotions?

Jilleysue frequently offers special deals and promotions to her customers. You can sign up for her email list or follow her on social media to stay updated on these offers.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with Jilleysue?

Absolutely! Jilleysue loves hosting Pampered Chef parties and helping you earn free and discounted products. Contact her to schedule a party and she will provide all the necessary information and materials.

5. How can I become a consultant like Jilleysue?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like Jilleysue, you can reach out to her for more information or visit our website to learn about the application process and requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies