• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where in Oh Is Leadership Next Year?

I think Cedar Point is better in every way.That explains it...I grew up in WI so when we went to a rollar coaster park we went to Six Flags in gurnee Il.
its_me_susan
I'm trying to figure it out... I saw it somewhere and now can't get to the information. Can anyone help please?

:)

If it's Cedar Point I am so there!!

Leadership next year is going to be in Cinncinatti.

Tracy

nikkijo said:
If it's Cedar Point I am so there!!

Cedar Point will be a bit cold in JANUARY :D Of course if we are going to be in Cincy we can just go to King's Island! Ah...the childhood memories :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Cedar Point will be a bit cold in JANUARY :D Of course if we are going to be in Cincy we can just go to King's Island! Ah...the childhood memories :)

That's true I didn't think of the weather. King's Island is fun, but Cedar Point is soooo much better!

nikkijo said:
That's true I didn't think of the weather. King's Island is fun, but Cedar Point is soooo much better!

That depends on where you grew up :) I grew up in Xenia, Ohio....about 45 minutes from King's Island. Every year our youth group would pile in the church bus and spend the day there. We would all gather around the fountain pool and watch the fireworks at 10 pm and then run to the bus :)

Saw my first concerts there too...Pat Benetar :eek: , Amy Grant...so much fun! Wow, I think I just showed my age!

GeorgiaPeach said:
That depends on where you grew up :) I grew up in Xenia, Ohio....about 45 minutes from King's Island. Every year our youth group would pile in the church bus and spend the day there. We would all gather around the fountain pool and watch the fireworks at 10 pm and then run to the bus :)

Saw my first concerts there too...Pat Benetar :eek: , Amy Grant...so much fun! Wow, I think I just showed my age!

That explains it...I grew up in WI so when we went to a rollar coaster park we went to Six Flags in gurnee Il. About 5 years ago a group of us went on vacation to OH and we went to kings park and ceder point. So we just compared the two.

Related to Where in Oh Is Leadership Next Year?

1. What is the location for the next year's Leadership conference?

The location for next year's Leadership conference has not been announced yet. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef.

2. Will the Leadership conference be held in person or virtually?

At this time, it is still undetermined if the Leadership conference will be held in person or virtually. The decision will depend on the current state of the pandemic and guidance from health authorities.

3. When will registration for the Leadership conference open?

Registration for the Leadership conference typically opens a few months before the event. Stay tuned for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef for the exact date and time.

4. What kind of activities can we expect at the Leadership conference?

The Leadership conference typically includes a mix of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and team building activities. More details will be released closer to the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Leadership conference?

The Leadership conference is open to Pampered Chef consultants only. Guests and non-consultants are not permitted to attend the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CathyRegenthal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
CathyRegenthal
  • Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah