• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where do I mail my reimbursement form for the Director's Award?

In summary, the address to mail the reimbursement request to is Pampered Chef Lane in Addison, IL. The fax number is 630 261 8586.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey guys - I recently did a wedding event / craft fair / bazaar type pf thing and it cost me $30 for the table...I have the proper form to send in to HO for reimbursement...what is the address I mail it to? And is there a fax # I can send it to?

I was given fax 630 261 8586 and attn yolanda davis. I haven't sent one in yet to her, but I have one pending--waiting for copy of signed check.

I don't want to fax this because my fax machine is so unreliable - is there a mialing address? I would like to maybe fax it AND then mail it too.

Is this just a perk for directors, or can any consultant get reimbursed for these expenses????

pampchefmom2002 said:
Is this just a perk for directors, or can any consultant get reimbursed for these expenses????

This is one of the benefits of Directorship.

pampchefmom2002 said:

It is a Director's Perk. However, if you do a booth in a month that your Director DOES NOT have one, she can submit your receipt for you and pass the money to you.

Directors only get reimbursed up to $50 a month, regardless of how much is spent, so if she has booths in the same month, you probably wouldn't be able to be reimbursed. Check with your Director on how she handles these.

HTH!

nikked said:
It is a Director's Perk. However, if you do a booth in a month that your Director DOES NOT have one, she can submit your receipt for you and pass the money to you.

Directors only get reimbursed up to $50 a month, regardless of how much is spent, so if she has booths in the same month, you probably wouldn't be able to be reimbursed. Check with your Director on how she handles these.

HTH!

In order to receive the benefit, the Director must be present at the booth.

dannyzmom said:
In order to receive the benefit, the Director must be present at the booth.
That's right!

The address to mail the request is:

1 Pampered Chef Lane
Addison IL 60101

BethCooks4U said:
That's right!

The address to mail the request is:

1 Pampered Chef Lane
Addison IL 60101

Thanks Beth!!
I am mailing it out today!

Related to Where do I mail my reimbursement form for the Director's Award?

1. What is a Director's Request for Award?

A Director's Request for Award is a form that allows a Pampered Chef Director to recognize and reward their team members for their hard work and dedication.

2. Who can submit a Director's Request for Award?

Only Pampered Chef Directors have the authority to submit a Director's Request for Award on behalf of their team members.

3. How do I submit a Director's Request for Award?

To submit a Director's Request for Award, simply fill out the form with the necessary information, including the team member's name, award category, and a brief explanation of why they deserve the award. Then, submit the form to your Regional Sales Director for approval.

4. What types of awards can be requested through a Director's Request for Award?

There are a variety of awards that can be requested through a Director's Request for Award, including recognition for sales achievements, leadership skills, and team building efforts.

5. Can I request multiple awards for the same team member?

Yes, you can submit multiple Director's Requests for Award for the same team member if they meet the criteria for different award categories. However, please keep in mind that only one award can be given per category per quarter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies