• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Did My Kitchen Tools Disappear To?

has a label maker and has been marking her products with the item # and price. She also hand washes her things.
chefkathy
In the past month, I have lost three things at shows--Mix N Chop, Large Turner, and my Small Mix N Scraper! Ugh!

I think a past hostess has the first two and she is supposed to be getting them back to me. But I have NO idea where I lost the scraper. Bummer!

That is a bummer!!! :(I just noticed 2 things missing from my kitchen. What is weird is that they are past products and I never take them to shows so I don't know what's become of them!

maybe they got lost in moving?

The weird thing is that I've used them since I've moved. It's my nylon turner and small nylon turner. Maybe my dishwasher ate them. Or... more likely now that I think of it... they might have been used during one of my team meetings and gone home with someone by mistake...

Deb, I hate leaving things at shows...and I always tell the host that I WILL be leaving something, so just call me when you find it -- it's a running joke.

I blame it on peri-menopause (I was so glad when my ob-gyn told me that it's a normal thing that happens when you go thru this stage of your life. I thought I was in early alzheimers!!)

Anyway, I started marking all of my products with the item # and price. It helps the guests who look at it at the show and it helps my host realize that it's mine and not hers.

Hope that helps!

Well, I can blame my "forgetfulness" on my lack of sleep/having a baby at home. I just won't tell anyone that he sleeps through the night. :DI have a label maker, so maybe everything will be labeled soon. LOLOLOLOL!

jwpamp said:
Deb, I hate leaving things at shows...and I always tell the host that I WILL be leaving something, so just call me when you find it -- it's a running joke.

I blame it on peri-menopause (I was so glad when my ob-gyn told me that it's a normal thing that happens when you go thru this stage of your life. I thought I was in early alzheimers!!)

Anyway, I started marking all of my products with the item # and price. It helps the guests who look at it at the show and it helps my host realize that it's mine and not hers.

Hope that helps!

How do you mark them that it doesn't wash off?

My Sharpie seems to last for a while...I hand wash things at the host's home and have only had to re-mark a few items so far.

Thanks for the awesome tip! I plan on passing it on to my team.
Sheila in Kansas

Related to Where Did My Kitchen Tools Disappear To?

1. Why do I always misplace my keys?

Losing your keys is a common problem that many people face. One reason could be that you are not designating a specific spot to keep them. Try designating a bowl or hook near the door to always place your keys when you come home. Another reason could be that you are not paying attention when you set them down. Make a conscious effort to put your keys in the designated spot every time.

2. How can I stop losing important documents?

Losing important documents can be stressful and frustrating. One solution is to create a filing system for all of your important papers. This can be a physical filing cabinet or a digital system on your computer. Make sure to label everything clearly and keep it organized to easily find what you need. Another tip is to make copies of important documents and keep them in a separate location as a backup.

3. What can I do to keep track of my phone?

Losing your phone is a common occurrence, but there are ways to prevent it. One solution is to always keep your phone in the same place, whether it's in your pocket, purse, or a designated spot in your home. You can also use a tracker app or attach a Bluetooth device to your phone to easily locate it if it does get lost. Additionally, make sure to set a passcode on your phone to protect your personal information.

4. Why do I keep losing my glasses?

Losing your glasses can be frustrating, especially if you need them to see. One reason for this could be that you are constantly taking them off and setting them down in different places. Make it a habit to always place your glasses in the same spot when you take them off. Another solution is to invest in a glasses chain or case to keep them safe and easily accessible.

5. How can I remember where I put things?

Forgetting where you put things is a common issue, but there are ways to improve your memory. One tip is to create a mental checklist when you put something down. For example, say to yourself "I am placing my keys on the hook by the door." Another solution is to write down where you put things in a designated notebook or use a reminder app on your phone. Consistently using these methods can help improve your memory and prevent losing things.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pchockeymom