• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pineapple Wedger: The Must-Have Kitchen Tool That Everyone is Raving About!"

In summary, the pineapple wedger is a kitchen tool that easily cuts through the tough skin and flesh of a pineapple to create perfectly shaped wedges. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other fruits such as melons and papayas. To safely remove the wedger from the pineapple, gently twist and pull upwards. The pineapple wedger is covered by a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef.
chefkathy
I did a fair today and I swear half the people that came to my booth were looking for the Pineapple Wedger.

I have all my hosts buy a pineapple (or I bring one) and I quickly demo this and am selling 3-4-5-6 at every show.

No wonder it's on backorder! It's the new Mix N Chop!

I am having the same experience with it. I also used it on a cantaloupe last night at a show and it worked like a charm

Congrats Ladies! I'm seeing the same thing here!

I'm not demo'ing them but they are really selling. Since they came out, I've sold 30 of them! In fact, they're tied for #2! But, the mix n chop is still my #1 (after the SB)

This is since March 1st...
1913 Season's Best® Recipe Collection 46
2583 Mix 'N Chop 42
9722 Smoky Barbecue Rub 30
2416 Pineapple Wedger 30
2578 Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set 28
9805 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 26
GR13 Cake Tester 25
GQ90 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 25
GR23 Season's Best® Recipe Collection 21
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 19
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 18
9806 Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning 18
2707 BBQ Grill Basket 18
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula 18
2585 Food Chopper 18
1260 Citrus Peeler 18
1258 Quikut Paring Knives 18
2263 The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 17

I've given away 21 of the free cookbooks this month and we're only 7 days until the month! YAY!! :D

1. How does the pineapple wedger work?

The pineapple wedger features sharp blades that easily cut through the tough skin and flesh of a pineapple. Simply slice off the top of the pineapple, place the wedger over the exposed fruit, and push down to create perfectly shaped pineapple wedges.

2. Is the pineapple wedger dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pineapple wedger is made of durable, dishwasher safe materials that make clean up a breeze. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle.

3. Can the pineapple wedger be used for other fruits?

While the pineapple wedger is specifically designed for pineapples, it can also be used for other fruits such as melons, papayas, and even watermelons. Just be sure to adjust the size of the fruit accordingly to fit the wedger.

4. How do I safely remove the wedger from the pineapple?

To remove the wedger from the pineapple, hold onto the top handle and gently twist and pull upwards. This will release the wedger from the pineapple and leave you with perfectly shaped wedges.

5. Is the pineapple wedger covered by a warranty?

Yes, the pineapple wedger comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If you experience any issues with your wedger, simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies