• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Redeem My Stoneware on CC?

In summary, the link for the PC Dollar incentive was posted on the CC homepage a few days ago, and people will be able to redeem their PC Dollars for stoneware starting next week.
jrstephens
Where on CC do you think they will post the link? Hopefully, they will post something on the homepage so we will not have to check other places. This is my first time to be involved in an incentive like this. Will they mail the PC Dollars after we redeem for them and then we order or will we be able to order when we redeem. I am working on my list of stuff to buy!!

I also have a question. I heard we can only take either stones or the bucks, but not a combo of both!!! Is that right? There is only one stone I don't have, so I wanted to get that and then get the bucks with the rest. I sold over 24 stones, so I should get two. Anyone know?

I read somewhere that we had to chose one or the other. I'm like you - I would love to chose one piece of stoneware and get the rest in PC dollars. I sold 53 - I sure wish they had not put a 36 piece cap on it. Hopefully someone will tell us where we can find in on CC.

It was posted under consultant incentives---> recruiting and sales promotions for a day a few days ago, but I am sure that they will put a link in the e-mail, and put it on the homepage.

I had forgotten all about the fyler saying we would get an email notifying us! :cool:

I wish they'd hurry it up, I really need more catalogs by next weekend!

Oh well, I may have to borrow some to get me by. I'm sure that once they post the redemption site they will be swamped with orders anyway.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sure that once they post the redemption site they will be swamped with orders anyway.

AND then - the stoneware will all be on backorder -LOL:D

OMG Gina-- Don't even SUGGEST that!!

What is Stoneware Redemption on Cc?

Stoneware Redemption on Cc is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can redeem their stoneware credits earned from previous purchases towards new stoneware items.

How do I earn stoneware credits?

Stoneware credits are earned by making qualifying purchases of stoneware products through Pampered Chef. For every dollar spent, customers earn one stoneware credit. These credits can then be redeemed towards future stoneware purchases.

Can I use my stoneware credits towards any stoneware item?

Yes, stoneware credits can be redeemed towards any stoneware item available on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both regular-priced and discounted stoneware items.

How do I redeem my stoneware credits?

To redeem stoneware credits, simply add the desired stoneware items to your cart on the Pampered Chef website. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your stoneware credits towards the total purchase amount.

Do stoneware credits expire?

Yes, stoneware credits do have an expiration date. Customers must redeem their credits within 12 months from the date they were earned. After this time, the credits will no longer be valid for redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • chefmommyof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Intrepid_Chef