• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get More Info on Fairs Going on in My Area? When I See

In summary, to find information about fairs in your area, check your local newspaper or community bulletin boards, as well as online event calendars for your city or town. To determine if a fair is family-friendly, look for keywords like "family-friendly" or "kid-friendly" on the fair's website or social media page. You can also find more information about vendors and food options by checking the fair's website or social media page, or by asking at the fair's information booth. Admission fees for fairs may vary, so it's best to check the fair's website or social media page, or contact the organizers directly for more information.
soinlove808
Where can i get more info on Fairs going on in my area? When i see signs for them they are almost always booked..

The newspaper in the community section, sometimes craigslist.com, I think there is a website called craftfinders.com (something like that)...

I would go to a local Chamber of Commerce. In my area, they offer a booklet with all kinds of events going on, throughout the entire state! Plus, this booklet is FREE! Even if they don't offer the booklet, they may have something for you. :)

Go to your state website under tourism. Look for festivals. Find people that do alot of RVing. Camp grounds sometimes host craft fairs and festivals.
Bobby

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always on the lookout for local fairs and events to showcase our amazing products. One great resource for finding fairs in your area is to check with your local Chamber of Commerce or Visitor's Bureau. They often have a list of upcoming events that are open for vendors. You can also search online for event calendars in your city or town. Another option is to reach out to other vendors who frequently attend fairs and ask for their recommendations. They may have insider tips on upcoming events that haven't been heavily advertised yet. I hope this helps and good luck with your fair bookings!

Related to Where Can I Get More Info on Fairs Going on in My Area? When I See

1. Where can I find information about fairs happening in my area?

You can start by checking your local newspaper or community bulletin boards for any upcoming events. You can also search online for event calendars specific to your city or town.

2. How do I know if a fair is family-friendly?

Most fairs will have a website or social media page where they will list their attractions and activities. Look for keywords like "family-friendly" or "kid-friendly" to determine if the fair is suitable for all ages.

3. Can I get more information about the vendors at a fair?

Yes, most fairs will have a list of vendors on their website or social media page. You can also inquire at the fair's information booth for a map or list of vendors.

4. What types of food will be available at the fair?

Food options can vary greatly depending on the fair. Some may have a variety of food trucks and vendors, while others may have more traditional fair food like funnel cakes and corn dogs. Check the fair's website or social media page for any food-related information.

5. Is there an admission fee for the fair?

Some fairs may have an admission fee, while others may be free to enter. It's best to check the fair's website or social media page for any information on admission fees or ticket prices. You can also call the fair's organizers for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cooking4pchef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies