• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get Business is Great Pins for an Affordable Price?

In summary, "Business Is Great Pins" are small pins or buttons used for marketing and promoting the Pampered Chef business. Consultants can purchase them through the Pampered Chef website or at company events. Wearing these pins can attract potential customers and serve as a conversation starter. There are different designs and styles available, but customization is not currently offered by Pampered Chef.
Kathytnt
I have a local company that sells crystal 'Business is Great Pins' They are similar to the ones that you see Belinda Ellsworth wear. They are available in Gold or silver tone. They are available for $10 a piece plus shipping from 75067.

Been to Sams Moons recently HUH??

I found it online for $6.95. Here is the link.

http://www.sammoon.com/new_site/items.asp?cat=jewelry&tempcat=pins_s&tbl=pins_s&img=img_0275&id=561&se=1001622051

Cool that's an even better price - I tried to find them online and couldn't

Last edited:

What are "Business Is Great Pins"?

"Business Is Great Pins" are small pins or buttons that are used to promote and market the Pampered Chef business. They typically feature a catchy phrase or slogan and the Pampered Chef logo, and can be worn on clothing or accessories to showcase a consultant's affiliation with the company.

How can I get my own "Business Is Great Pins"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase "Business Is Great Pins" through the Pampered Chef website or through your director. They are also often available at company events and conferences. If you are not a consultant, you can become one by signing up on the Pampered Chef website and then purchase the pins.

What is the purpose of wearing "Business Is Great Pins"?

Wearing "Business Is Great Pins" can serve multiple purposes. It can help promote the Pampered Chef business, attract potential customers, and showcase your affiliation with the company. It can also serve as a conversation starter and help you connect with other Pampered Chef consultants.

Are there different types of "Business Is Great Pins" available?

Yes, there are several different designs and styles of "Business Is Great Pins" available. Some may feature different slogans or phrases, while others may have a different color or design. Additionally, new designs and styles may be released periodically.

Can I customize my own "Business Is Great Pins"?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer the option to customize "Business Is Great Pins". However, you can purchase blank pins and have them customized by a third-party vendor or add your own personal touch with stickers or embellishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
noelskitchen