• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get a Sticker Like This?

In summary, the conversation discusses a way to get a diamond-shaped sign for a car without the company logo. There are several options, some of which are cheaper or easier than others. A window decal is not safe on a car, and the person does not want one anyway. They are more interested in a car sign.
NooraK
Gold Member
We went to Costco because we had a coupon for a box of diapers, and I saw this. I want one like this!

Attachments

• CIMG0556.jpg
    CIMG0556.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 686
Love that idea!

Well, okay, but you'd have to change companies.

Cute! E-mail it to Merrill & ask for one!Or you could go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003DD2BUI/?tag=pfamazon01-20 and get a plastic thing to hang on your car window that holds mini catalogs. ;)

What about finding a sign-company that can make the diamond-shaped sign, without the company logo portion? If you already have the logo on your car, it still serves the same purpose, or if you don't have them on your car, get them on there.But I do like that sign. :)

esavvymom said:
What about finding a sign-company that can make the diamond-shaped sign, without the company logo portion? If you already have the logo on your car, it still serves the same purpose, or if you don't have them on your car, get them on there.

But I do like that sign. :)

I was planning to look into something like that. I've also contemplated the catalog holder, but haven't convinced myself of that yet.

esavvymom said:
What about finding a sign-company that can make the diamond-shaped sign, without the company logo portion? If you already have the logo on your car, it still serves the same purpose, or if you don't have them on your car, get them on there.

But I do like that sign. :)

I'm pretty sure Vista Printing might do it!!!

I could make them with my cricut and vinyl :)

Ohhhhh I love that idea. I want one!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Accent Create could do it (https://www.facebook.com/AccentCreate). I got her to do a QR code for my car:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109518350685836892519/August22201102#5643685465083672738

OK HERE IS WHAT I JUST MADE...I ONLY COULD DO IT IN MICROSOFT PUBLISHER SO NOT SURE EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN IT.
I HAD SOME WHITE HAMMERMILL "WHITE WINDOW DECAL PAPER 81/2 X 11 LAYING AROUND. IT SAYS PHOTO GLOSS WHITE DECAL PAPER
I just printed one on this paper that is sticky on the back when you peel the layer off. It is decal paper that can be removed and used over again for mirrors, glass doors and INSIDE WINDOWS.
Then I adhered it to a piece of card stock...
I don't see why you couldn't just print this on cardstock right from the beginning. I just like the way it looks glossy on this paper first. Or you could print it on photo paper and use rubber cement glue or something to adhere it onto cardstock..then just punch a hole in the top and get those little suction cup hangers to put on inside of your car window.
(ugh...it wont let me attach the file..I will try again)

ok let's try again
sorry about that

Attachments

• WINDOW DECAL.pub
    131.5 KB · Views: 552
kreaser said:
OK HERE IS WHAT I JUST MADE...I ONLY COULD DO IT IN MICROSOFT PUBLISHER SO NOT SURE EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN IT.
I HAD SOME WHITE HAMMERMILL "WHITE WINDOW DECAL PAPER 81/2 X 11 LAYING AROUND. IT SAYS PHOTO GLOSS WHITE DECAL PAPER
I just printed one on this paper that is sticky on the back when you peel the layer off. It is decal paper that can be removed and used over again for mirrors, glass doors and INSIDE WINDOWS.
Then I adhered it to a piece of card stock...
I don't see why you couldn't just print this on cardstock right from the beginning. I just like the way it looks glossy on this paper first. Or you could print it on photo paper and use rubber cement glue or something to adhere it onto cardstock..then just punch a hole in the top and get those little suction cup hangers to put on inside of your car window.
(ugh...it wont let me attach the file..I will try again)

My problem is that I have tinted windows, so I would have to get something for the outside.

you can find window decal paper out there I believe for the outside and just print this on that paper I believe...

Let me put together an idea for a vinyl decal and I will post a picture with cost tomorrow. Probably around $5 for a 6"X6" decal

AmyR said:
Let me put together an idea for a vinyl decal and I will post a picture with cost tomorrow. Probably around $5 for a 6"X6" decal
Wants one (after I see pic :chef: )

ChefCKHall said:
Wants one (after I see pic :chef: )

^^ Ditto that!

Here is my try at a decal...the decal is white and the letters will show up black on a tinted window.

Message me if you would like one...$5 plus shipping

Attachments

• 102_3142.jpg
    102_3142.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
This IS a Great Idea!

Vista may not be able to do the logo, but they can do the name!A window decal is not safe on my car, and I don't want one anyway. I was thinking more along the lines of a car magnet.

Related to Where Can I Get a Sticker Like This?

What is "I Want a Sticker Like This!"?

"I Want a Sticker Like This!" is a fun and interactive activity where you can create your own personalized stickers using our Pampered Chef stickers and markers.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "I Want a Sticker Like This!"?

No, all you need are our Pampered Chef stickers and markers. They are specifically designed for this activity and will provide you with vibrant and long-lasting stickers.

Can I use any other markers besides Pampered Chef markers for "I Want a Sticker Like This!"?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef markers for the best results. Other markers may not adhere to the stickers as well and could result in poor quality stickers.

How long will the stickers last?

Our Pampered Chef stickers are designed to last for a long time. As long as they are not exposed to extreme temperatures or harsh conditions, they should stay intact for a long time.

Can I use "I Want a Sticker Like This!" for parties or events?

Yes, "I Want a Sticker Like This!" is a great activity for parties or events. It's fun, creative, and can be enjoyed by all ages. Plus, everyone gets to take home their own personalized stickers as a souvenir!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleighsmom529
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies