• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Postcards Online?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of postcards for sale on their website and through their independent consultants. They also have postcards with recipes and postcards for special occasions or holidays. However, customization options are not currently available. Bulk ordering options are available for certain designs, and customers can contact their customer service team for more information.
sandilou
Silver Member
I would like to start sending postcards to my to my team -- but I can't find any! Merrill doesn't seen to have any, Sticking to Business seems to have 1 that is sold out. Are there any other places I can order from, or do you print your own?

TIA,
Sandi

Not sure what exactly you are looking for..but Vista has some good ones.

Good job / recognition type ones . . .

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1264
i love them! please use my name as a referral if you order! =)

expressyourselfonline.com

Those are exactly what I am looking for!! Thank you SO much!! :balloon:

Sandi

1. Where can I find postcards for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of postcards for sale on our website, as well as through our independent consultants. You can also find postcards at most craft stores, office supply stores, and online retailers.

2. Do you have postcards with recipes on them?

Yes, we offer postcards with recipes on them as part of our product line. These can be found on our website or through our independent consultants. You can also find recipe postcards at many retail stores that carry cooking and kitchen supplies.

3. Can I customize postcards with my own images or designs?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize postcards with personal images or designs. However, you can find customizable postcards at various online retailers or through printing services.

4. Are there any postcards specifically for special occasions or holidays?

Yes, we have a selection of postcards that are designed for specific occasions or holidays such as birthdays, weddings, and Christmas. These can be found on our website or through our independent consultants.

5. Can I purchase postcards in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for certain postcard designs. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies