• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find homemade catalog tote pics for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote is a stylish and convenient bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their business materials. It measures 14" x 9" x 4" and can be personalized with a name or logo for an additional fee. The tote is also machine washable and comes in various design options.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I know that there are several pics floating around chef success, but I can't seem to find them. I want to see what other talented people have made, considering making some w/ a friend. TIA for all your help!!:D

Bumping up, I am still looking pretty please w/ cinnamon sprinkles on top!

I think Kim (screen name speedychef) made one...search under her name and see what comes up.

I put a thread out there a few days ago asking for the same thing, but no one put one out there. I also looked EVERYWHERE to find a tote bag that had a pocket on the front but I was unsuccessful. I ultimately ordered the one from the supply form. I saw a picture of that one and the nice thing about it is that above the see-through pocket it says "The Pampered Chef." If you ultimately find a picture of a homemade one, please let me know. Good luck!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-chef-purse-and-picture-bag_W0QQitemZ280138374340QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Found this on ebay...

I am ordering from here:

http://socutebags.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=CatalogBags

If you don't want a window, but just something cute...
www.thirtyonegifts.com

They can personalize with just about anything you want.

Thank you for everyones help, I now have an idea. There was one more I thought that had a big fat chef on it, but it wasn't posted as an attachment & that's too many threads to search for a pic in the thread. Thank you again you guys rock!!!

Related to Where can I find homemade catalog tote pics for Pampered Chef?

What is the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote?

The Iso Homemade Catalog Tote is a stylish and convenient bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their catalogs, order forms, and other business materials.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote?

The Iso Homemade Catalog Tote measures 14" x 9" x 4", making it the perfect size to hold all of your essential Pampered Chef materials while still being compact and easy to carry.

Can I personalize my Iso Homemade Catalog Tote with my name or logo?

Yes, the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or logo for an additional fee. This is a great way to make your tote stand out and showcase your personal brand.

Is the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote is made from durable and machine washable cotton material, making it easy to clean and maintain for long-lasting use.

What are the different design options for the Iso Homemade Catalog Tote?

The Iso Homemade Catalog Tote comes in a variety of designs to choose from, including solid colors, patterns, and seasonal prints. There is something for every personal style and preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • pcchris