• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cute PJs for Conference?

In summary, Julie went to Target looking for some new PJs, but she came out with a combination of old and new clothes. She also recommended pajama gram.
chefjwr
I would like some cute PJs for Conference. Any ideas?

Julie

JcPenneys had some cute coffee ones, Kristi

I love the Nick & Nora PJs from Target!

www.pajamagram.com I have never ordered from them, but Paul Harvey talks about them all the time.

Oh, I just came here to recommend pajama gram! My husband ordered me a gift set from the on valentine's day - they're NICE.Not inexpensive, but NICE.

Thanks girls. Keep the ideas coming --I'm low on time and getting anxious. Have you all been doing some clothes shopping? I am a jean girl had to go out and get "business casual". Anything to share?

Julie

I got cute ones at Victorias Secret... they're flannel PJ sets and super comfy & cute. If I have to wear PJ's this is what I wear. TMI? :p

Victorias Secret
Macys or maybe I find them at Dillards the Eileen West brand
Target Gilligans & OMalleys brand
Macy's Valerie Stevens

APT 9 BRAND From Kohls these are the softest I also like their Chaps ones

It's nice to have friends!

Julie

Going to Target to see about those Nick and Nora PJs

Julie

I used to buy the Nick & nora flannel pjs for my daughter and then buy the matching flannel sheets. Her favs were the flamingos and the old camper with Christmas lights, and the sock monkeys. Can't do that anymore they don't make them for her round bed.

Oooo!!
Wouldn't it be fun to get the girls from the cluster, and all go jammie shopping together!?!?!
I've been looking for some new ones too... !! LOL Mine are ok for around my house, but in front of others...??hmmm... need some nicer ones...Or WANT some nicer ones!

LOL

NO ma'am! Nicole, cute jammies while one is on a "sleepover" is determined as a NEED. Like air. And water. And chocolate. :D

I'm back with jammies. Target was not great but I came out out with cute brown and lime madras plaid boxers and I had just bought a v neck sleeveless dark brown shirt and it will do the trick. I get the nod of approval from my 13 year old girl--so I'm good. I always go light because I get hot when I sleep.

I'm too late to give you any suggestions, but let me tell you about my NC jammies. I'll be wearing a T-shirt designed by ChefAnn that says, "You call me Post Slut like it's a bad thing." It has all the stars you can earn on CS on it. I'll be wearing it with a pair of lavender jammie pants with stars all over them and slippers with stars, too. It's my special NC/CS jammie ensemble.

BTW, Rae - we need pics of you in your jammie ensemble.

Pampered Laura said:
NO ma'am! Nicole, cute jammies while one is on a "sleepover" is determined as a NEED. Like air. And water. And chocolate. :D

Cool!! So I have you permission to buy some?
Better get back to the mall...I've been on a lot of shopping sprees lately!
:D

Yes- you have our permission. And your roommates' thanks. :D

It's not like all I have is shabby t-shirts...!!
My roommates wouldn't run screaming from the room. LOL

Nicole, I apologize. That's totally not what I meant to imply.

chefann said:
BTW, Rae - we need pics of you in your jammie ensemble.

I've already been informed that I have to email pictures to my friend who will be in Romania and post them on my website. I'll be sure to share them here, too.

Related to Where Can I Find Cute PJs for Conference?

What are the available sizes for the "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" collection?

The "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" collection is available in sizes ranging from extra small to extra large. We also offer plus sizes for our customers.

Are the "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas made of comfortable material?

Yes, our "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas are made of soft and breathable material, providing maximum comfort for a good night's sleep.

Can I machine wash the "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas?

Yes, our "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Do the "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas come in different designs?

Yes, our "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" collection offers a variety of fun and cute designs to choose from. You can find pajamas with patterns such as animals, flowers, and more!

Can I purchase the "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" pajamas as a gift?

Absolutely! Our "Pj's--Cute Ones Where?" collection makes for a perfect gift for any occasion. You can even add a personalized note to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koeverson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg