• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Car Seat Covers for Girls?

In summary, Janet is looking for a replacement cover for her car seat, and she might be better off buying a new one.
jrstephens
I looked on BabiesRus and did not see any. I thought you could buy them. If we have a boy I will be fine but if we have a girl I need a different cover. I hate to buy a new car seat when the one I have is fine except it is ALL BOY.

Depends on the type of car seat you have. With the Britax carseats you can get new covers in all sorts of patterns and colors.

EBAY!!! I just bought one for my infant car seat, works great. They have really cute girl ones, I didn't really look at the boys since I needed a girl one.

I just bought whatever and the kids sat in it...Better to have a boyish one for a girl than a girlish one for a boy so even though I had a girl first, my seats are more boyish...Sorry, all about being frugal here...

Look on the companys website....they usually have replacement parts so you can order covers. But if I remember right they are pricey. It might just be as cheap to buy a new one.

I agree with Janet... If your current carseat is still in good shape do not wory that it is "boyish" Your child will not care. If it is a carrier car seat it could be totally pink and frilly and someone in a store would still say "oh what a cute little boy" I had a girl first and was hoping to have at least one more child so I tried to but as much as I could that would be suitable for both. It did not hurt her a bit to have "boy" jeans and navy blue snowpants and blue boots. I have had many friends who have a boy and a girl say they wish they had been smarter and not bought everything pink. It stains and is hard to get clean!

Ok I'm done....

;)

I totally agree with not getting every thing pink! I think my car seat and stroller we the only really boyish things I bought, ha!! I was never a "frilly" girl so it will be hard to let mine be one, haha!!! Of course, my mom will go crazy buying dresses! HA!

I will probaly just let it go. I don't watch to spend a fortune on a cover. I will check ebay out just to see.

I have got to look into a replacement wheel for my stroller or we will have to buy a new one for it. It fell off in Gatlinburg last year - they were redoing their sidewalks and the ywere awful. Nothing like pushing a 2 yer old on 3 wheels!!!!!:balloon:

When I was pregnant with my first child we didn't know what we were having and couldn't wait until the baby was born to make all of the purchases. So everything that I had for my daughter was navy blue.

It didn't matter that I didn't have pink, I just bought pink blankets to put over her.

It's a good thing we didn't get the pink because now I am 8 months pregnant with a little boy.

I did find some cute ones on Ebay is I decide to get a new cover for really good prices.

DO NOT buy a cover on Ebay!!!!!! Only buy a cover from the manufacturer of your carset. If you buy an aftermarket cover and you are in a car accident and your child is injured, the car seat manufacturer will no longer be liable because you are not using their cover.

I just wouldn't mess with it.

1. Can I purchase car seat covers from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of car seat covers that can be purchased online or through a consultant.

2. What types of car seat covers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers both universal and custom-fit car seat covers in a variety of materials, such as neoprene, leather, and faux fur.

3. Are the car seat covers from Pampered Chef machine washable?

Yes, most of our car seat covers are machine washable. However, we recommend checking the care instructions for each specific cover before washing.

4. Do Pampered Chef car seat covers come with a warranty?

Yes, our car seat covers come with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to the product details for more information.

5. Can I purchase car seat covers in bulk from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk purchasing options for certain car seat covers. Please contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach