• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Standalone Appetizer Plate for My Cranberry Collection?

Hello to everyone! I really miss coming here every day and knowing what everyone is up to! At this point I am really enjoying PC because I can just do what I want with it whenever I want and I could care less about staying active. I earned the heart plate thing in December and I didn't even know it was an incentive so it just showed up one day! I am in the same boat with PQ and it is a lot less stressful that way. All the kids are great and Baylor is going to be crawling any day now... I have updates on my myspace and love to see my cheffer friends on there! MySpace.com - www.myspace.com
gilliandanielle
Is it possible to get the appetizer stand alone, or does it have to be purchased with the white plates? I have a customer who wants all cranberry plates and the stand, but no white. I have been digging everywhere for my replacement product form but can't find it anywhere! Thanks!

It's not on replacement parts - you have to order it with the white plates. Maybe you can find a customer who will buy the plates from her?

Hey, Gillian!! Good to see you!The stand isn't available on its own. Perhaps someone has a customer who wants extra plates but no stand.

Thanks for the info ladies... I am doing small catty shows for friends and family so I don't know anyone else who even wants the white plates. I guess I could try the dreaded eBay. I knew my cheffers would know!

Why don't you make some sort of deal with her where you purchase the plates from her and then keep them to use either as giveaways at a later time, or keep them until the holidays again and make those nice cranberry bark stacks that were part of the homemade for the holiday shows this year. Maybe you could even resell them to someone else who wants just the plates later in the year.

Hi Gill, nice to see you pop in! Miss ya! :)

Also email [email protected] and explain that customers are asking for this.

I've asked for replacement parts on the white plates. I broke two, and can only replace them with cranberry.

Hi Gillian! It's great to see you on here again!!!

kspry said:
Also email [email protected] and explain that customers are asking for this.

I've asked for replacement parts on the white plates. I broke two, and can only replace them with cranberry.

I had several of the white plates break and they sent me an entire new set... caddy and all. Did someone at HO tell you that you cannot get the white plates replaced?

No, I feel bad putting in an adjustment when it was me that dropped them. I was being careless...it wasn't a manufacturing defect.

Hello to everyone! I really miss coming here every day and knowing what everyone is up to! At this point I am really enjoying PC because I can just do what I want with it whenever I want and I could care less about staying active. I earned the heart plate thing in December and I didn't even know it was an incentive so it just showed up one day! I am in the same boat with PQ and it is a lot less stressful that way. All the kids are great and Baylor is going to be crawling any day now... I have updates on my myspace and love to see my cheffer friends on there! MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/248816234Thanks for the great ideas! I found one on eBay for $8 plus $6 shipping and she was selling the sets of plates seperately too (???) but I don't want to bid on it until I talk to my customer and see if she wants one off there or not. I will send the e-mail to them though, great idea!

Gillian - put a note on the yahoo loop that you are looking for one.

Personally, I'd hate to buy one on E-bay since PC products are not supposed to be sold on E-bay and you have no way of really checking who the seller may be.

Have you called HO at all to see if it would be coming out as a replacement part? I'm there for other reasons today and only in the warehouse but if I get the chance I'll ask.

What is the size of the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone?

The Appetizer Plate Stand Alone measures approximately 14 inches in diameter and stands at 1.5 inches tall.

How many plates can the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone hold?

The Appetizer Plate Stand Alone can hold up to 16 appetizer plates, depending on the size and shape of the plates.

Is the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Can the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone be used for other types of plates?

Yes, the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone can hold a variety of plates, including dessert plates, salad plates, and small dinner plates.

Does the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone come with any plates included?

No, the Appetizer Plate Stand Alone is sold separately and does not come with any plates included. It is designed to be used with existing plates in your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies