• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Replacement Lower Ring for an Old Ead?

In summary, to request a replacement part for your old Ead, contact customer service at 1-800-123-4567 or [email protected] with product information and purchase details. The cost and delivery time for the replacement part will depend on availability and shipping method. Replacement parts may still be available for discontinued products. Proof of purchase is not usually required, but may be necessary for warranty purposes.
Pampered_Marcia
Anyone have the lower ring, or any suggestions for a substitute?

I have heard the rings from the bottles that use disposable bags work, not sure which brand.

I belive they are playtex brand

Yep, that's what a lady from HO told me; to use Playtex nursers rings.

Thanks!You guys are the best!

Marcia

Related to Where Can I Find a Replacement Lower Ring for an Old Ead?

1. How can I request a replacement part for my old Ead?

To request a replacement part for your old Ead, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. Please have your product information and purchase details ready when you contact us.

2. Is there a cost for the replacement part?

The cost for a replacement part will depend on the specific part and its availability. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with the cost and any applicable shipping fees.

3. How long will it take to receive my replacement part?

The time it takes to receive your replacement part will depend on its availability and shipping method. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your request.

4. Can I get a replacement part for an old Ead that is no longer being sold?

We may still have replacement parts available for discontinued products. Please contact our customer service team with your request and they will do their best to assist you.

5. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

In most cases, proof of purchase is not required for a replacement part. However, if your product is still under warranty, a proof of purchase may be necessary. Our customer service team will inform you if this is the case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pckrissy