• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Would You Become Inactive?

In summary, Robert is currently in the New Consultant Rewards Program and his 90-day end date is Dec 4. He must submit a minimum of $200 in commissionable sales in November and December combined or he will be inactive Jan 1.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just to clarify the 'inactive' thing.... I signed August 31st, got my kit Sept 6th. My September had $345. October is shaping up to be $0 or maybe an individual order from my MIL. I then would have all of November & December for my next $200 period, correct? That is what I am assuming, but you know what they say when you 'assume'. :) I won't be around from Thanksgiving through Dec 15th, so don't expect too much in sales then, or after since it would be a week till Christmas. So November is my main month to keep me afloat to January-February. (Two cat-shows on the books for now, and a booth Nov 1st).

Thanks!

hmmm - that is a tough one - Are you still in your 90 days? I think that makes a difference -

I think you have to qualify first....

no...you can go inactive without ever qualifying.

wow....hmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

New Consultant Rewards Program – A new Consultant
remains active throughout their first 90-day period.
Inactivity will occur the first day of the first full month
following the 90-day period if less than $200 in commissionable
sales has been received in the two previous months.
• Robert is in the New Consultant Rewards Program.
His 90-day end date is April 24. Robert must submit
a minimum of $200 in commissionable sales in March
and April combined or he will be inactive May 1.

The above is straight out of policies and procedures...HTH

Kewl....learned something new....:D

Ok...that's not what I was hoping to hear. So using the example of "Robert", but putting in my dates:I am in the New Consultant Rewards Program.
My 90-day end date is Dec 4. I must submit
a minimum of $200 in commissionable sales in November
and December combined or I will be inactive Jan 1.
Yikes! That puts a new spin on things!
Thanks for the info.

It's also a rolling two-month window. So you must do $200 in Nov/Dec combined. And $200 in Dec/Jan combined. And so on.

esavvymom said:
Ok...that's not what I was hoping to hear. So using the example of "Robert", but putting in my dates:

I am in the New Consultant Rewards Program.
My 90-day end date is Dec 4. I must submit
a minimum of $200 in commissionable sales in November
and December combined or I will be inactive Jan 1.

Yikes! That puts a new spin on things!
Thanks for the info.

Just so it is clear as mud....
If you do 150.00 in November.. and then 50.00 in December.. you are still active.. but you will need to do at least 150.00 in January to stay active.
You must equal 200.00 between the two months.
I hope that is clear.

well, it's at least a lot better than another DS company I worked for years ago. I had to do $500 retail sales every 3 months/quarter...BUT the sales/orders had to come within one single calendar month! UGGH! So for Jan-Feb-March, I couldn't have $75 in Jan, $225 in Feb, and $200 in March. It had to be ALL $500 in one month!! Needless to say, just to stay active, I became my best customer. :D This was one that if you went inactive, you had to pay something to reactivate. I eventually gave up. But the bright side was I sold a ton of that extra product to get myself started in Pampered Chef! :)Pampered Chef's method of sales requirements is at least a little bit more manageable...I hope- at least once I get really started. I've got several good ideas (least they seem like it) for my booth November 1st that I hope to get bookings from. Thanks everyone.

hmmm... you used to sell Creative Memories, didn't you??
Hee Hee! I was my best customer too.

Just some hints for your booth...

Make up the Batter Bowl (the Brownie one is pretty), add a pretty bow, the Classic Scraper, and sell for $25. You can take orders for those. I also offered free shipping at my booth at a local festival yesterday. I think that made some people decide to buy then. I give a Free Spice if they book and hold on the original date either at the booth or when I call them to set their date on the phone. I passed out the Pampered Packages flyer along with my mini-catalogs to those who asked about the products. I got 1 catalog show for October and 2 cooking shows for November to set dates on. I have a 6-ft table at a local Administrative Professionals Meeting so I want to use the different mug "gifts"! I think these ladies will go for quick n easy things. I plan on having flyers for the Power Cooking Shows and also Deep Covered Baker recipes. There is a really good picture of someone using wood crates to highlight items and make the most of their space.

You can do it! Try to check on any and all vendor booths you can find around. People are already looking for Christmas gifts!

When Would You Become Inactive?

As an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you may become inactive if you do not meet the required sales or recruiting goals within a certain period of time. The specifics of when this happens may vary depending on your individual agreement with Pampered Chef and your consultant status.

What Are the Sales Requirements?

The sales requirements to remain active as a consultant for Pampered Chef may vary, but generally, you must have at least $200 in sales every month or $1,200 in a rolling six-month period. These requirements may differ depending on your consultant status.

What Is Considered an Inactive Status?

If you do not meet the required sales or recruiting goals within a certain period of time, you will be considered inactive. This means that you will no longer have access to your consultant website, will not receive a commission on sales, and will not be eligible for any incentives or rewards.

Can You Reactivate Your Account?

If you have become inactive, you can reactivate your account by meeting the required sales or recruiting goals within a certain period of time. Once you meet these requirements, your account will be reactivated and you will regain access to your consultant website and be eligible for commission and rewards again.

What Happens If You Do Not Reactivate?

If you do not reactivate your account after becoming inactive, you will be automatically terminated as a consultant for Pampered Chef. This means that you will no longer have access to your consultant website, will not receive commission on sales, and will not be eligible for any incentives or rewards. However, you can always reapply to become a consultant again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefbilyeu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies