• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Spring/Summer Come Out?

In summary, the Spring/Summer catalog will be released in January of each year and will feature new products. These products will be available for purchase both online and through a consultant. While supplies last, you can still purchase products from the previous catalog, but some may be discontinued. You can also host a catalog party and earn free products from the Spring/Summer catalog, just like any other party. Stay updated for sneak peeks and more information on our website and social media pages.
ChefMommy
When does the Spring/Summer catalog typically come out? I'm trying to decide whether I should order more Fall/WInter. I'm down to 25 copies. Depending on when the new catalog will be released...

Thanks

The new catalogs go into effect on March 1. We will receive them and our other new paperwork the end of January.

So you probably will need to order more catalogs.

Yep, sounds like I'll need more! Thank you

1. When will the Spring/Summer catalog be released?

The Spring/Summer catalog will be released in January of each year.

2. Will the Spring/Summer products be available online or only through a consultant?

The Spring/Summer products will be available for purchase both online and through a consultant.

3. Can I still purchase products from the previous catalog once the Spring/Summer catalog is released?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the previous catalog until supplies last. However, some products may be discontinued to make way for new ones.

4. Will there be any new products in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, there will be new products introduced in the Spring/Summer catalog. Stay tuned for updates and sneak peeks on our website and social media pages.

5. Can I host a Spring/Summer catalog party and earn free products?

Absolutely! You can host a catalog party and earn free products from the Spring/Summer catalog just like any other party. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies