• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Registration Be Open?

In summary, the person is not good at waiting and is excited for Belinda's speech at General Session.
mrssyvo
I thought it was today, but nothing on CC. I need to reserve hotel room right away, since DH is coming with me, I do not want to be left in the hallway, or rooming with 12 other consultants.

Unless they changed things your DH won't be able to attend any sessions or events at Leadership.

mine came to leadership a while back-He had a great time--He was able to watch me walk-etc-Just keep it low key Speak to your sales leader-

My husband is not attending the sessions- My best friend's son lives in Denver, and she will be visiting him as well, so they will be running the city while I am doing PC stuff, but he WILL be watching me walk. He is the reason I joined, and I could not do my business without him, so he will watch the walk. We are staying in Denver until Tuesday evening.

I spoke with someone at HO. They do not know when registration will be up. They are finalizing everything for it, but it should come up today.

ChefLisa said:
I spoke with someone at HO. They do not know when registration will be up. They are finalizing everything for it, but it should come up today.

I'm so not good at waiting!!!! :(

Last year HO sent an email directly to all new directors announcing we could have a guest attend the new director's walk. They may do the same for you all. (Unfortunately, they waited until two weeks before Leadership to tell us last year...a little late to make the travel arrangements.)

But kudos to HO for making the attempt to accomodate us. :)

legacypc46 said:
Last year HO sent an email directly to all new directors announcing we could have a guest attend the new director's walk. They may do the same for you all. (Unfortunately, they waited until two weeks before Leadership to tell us last year...a little late to make the travel arrangements.)

But kudos to HO for making the attempt to accomodate us. :)

That is so cool!! I am so happy that they're doing that now at leadership! WOO HOO HO!

finley1991 said:
I'm so not good at waiting!!!! :(

Neither am I! If I placed one phone call for each time I hit refresh on the Pampered Chef website today, I would have bookings for the next four to six months!

good do that!

Do the hotel room typically work just like Conference? This will be my first Leadership.

it's kind of up but the links for housing don't work yet! UGH!

I booked my hotelI was unable to get a room at the conference hotel for the entire time I needed it, (Since I am staying until Tuesday) so I booked at the Sheraton Hotel, which is near the convention center. I got it for $10 cheaper a night than the conference rate, for all 5 nights.

Awesome that Belinda is going to speak at General Session!

Very exciting- I am excited to hear more of Belinda on recruiting!!!

Session # I am taking Partner with New Consultants for Early Success, and the last one- Recruiting Leads from every show.

Sue, that is my schedule too!

Great Deb!! Finally, I get to see you at conference- we usually just pass in the halls

I'm so excited for Belinda and the career path workshops! I loved when they did those before and am very happy they've brought them back!!!!Also, I LOVE THIS: Plus, Earn Exclusive Bonuses. When you invest in attending Leadership Summit, you'll also earn the most bonus points we've ever awarded before to use toward the 2009 Incentive Program.

I am loving that part too Colleen

DebbieJ said:
I am loving that part too Colleen
I'm all about the gifts.... be it points or whatever!!!!! hee hee hee! :pWith that, I'm guessing it will be something like they did with the cranberry tote... attend Leadership and DO SOMETHING and earn the bonus points. OR it could be like the year they announced Vienna... we all got 1000 points just for going to Leadership! That rocked!

I am really getting excited now!! I have NDA in a few days (man, is it really that soon?!) Then I'm about to earn my first trip!! Leadership is coming up! What an exciting few months! I am STOKED about the extra incentive points! Can't wait, can't wait!

I'm taking: Recruitng Leads from every show and Maximize Consultant Productivity

I wasn't planning to go to leadership this year. My husband has been out of work since May and I felt too selfish to try to spent the $ to go with all that going on.
Then I read about leadership last night and SO want to go. It would kill me if I couldn't. So then while that was all going through my head, my husband got a late night call for an interview this morning. So say a prayer this works out and things will get back on track for me.
I'm going to do everything I can to make going to leadership possible.

Good luck Melissa!!! We're sending good vibes your way!!!!

finley1991 said:
Good luck Melissa!!! We're sending good vibes your way!!!!

I second that Melissa!! I hope it works out!

chefkugler said:
I wasn't planning to go to leadership this year. My husband has been out of work since May and I felt too selfish to try to spent the $ to go with all that going on.
Then I read about leadership last night and SO want to go. It would kill me if I couldn't. So then while that was all going through my head, my husband got a late night call for an interview this morning. So say a prayer this works out and things will get back on track for me.
I'm going to do everything I can to make going to leadership possible.

I am soooo with you Melissa! I don't even know if I will be eleigible as of January, but I wanna go! I think I will wait until after NMD to really see what this trip is before I go and spend $1000 to go to Leadership....it might not be worth those points they are going to give us!!

Okay... you all HAVE to go!!!!Here's a little enticer... surely there is going to be CS meet 'n greet. Maybe we'll do a little Pre-MnG for DCS in our room! (I'm rooming with ChefAnn!) :D

finley1991 said:
Okay... you all HAVE to go!!!!

Here's a little enticer... surely there is going to be CS meet 'n greet. Maybe we'll do a little Pre-MnG for DCS in our room! (I'm rooming with ChefAnn!) :D

there will DEFINITELY be a DCS meet & greet cuz we have to celebrate Colleen's birthday! :)

Awesome!! I'd be all for that. Hmmm, I must try to bring some wine or something. How fun!

Hey, does anyone know what happens if a FD signs up to go to leadership, but isn't a FD when leadership comes around? One of the FDs I know might be in this situation.

pamperedbecky said:
Awesome!! I'd be all for that. Hmmm, I must try to bring some wine or something. How fun!

Hey, does anyone know what happens if a FD signs up to go to leadership, but isn't a FD when leadership comes around? One of the FDs I know might be in this situation.

Ask on CS. I know ChefAnn was in this situation last year.

I'm so excited about getting to meet everyone at Leadership! I can't wait for Denver!!!

That actually happened to me two years in a row--the first year one of my girls went inactive Dec 1st and then the second yr one went inactive Jan 1st I was still able to attend both years. It was worth it as it motivated me to recruit more.

I have not been "feeling" Leadership this year because the plane ticket prices are so high and I want DH to see me walk. Plus I would love for him to go with me to National. I just looked and can get tickets for $267 out of Orlando but that is still too high if I have to buy 2 tickets and pay for the whole hotel room. I don't know. I guess I need to get on the phone and book 5 extra shows where the money only goes towards this. Something to think about.

Hey Tiffany... check with your upline on the walking thing... unless they've changed something, and they might have, if you promote, you walk at the next conference be it Leadership or National. If you're up to walk at LS and you don't go, you don't get to walk at National... if you don't go to the conference that falls after your promotion, you pass up on your opp to walk. That's the way it used so check on it to be so be sure that you don't miss your opportunity!!!

It is not like that any longer Colleen. From what I've learned from some people who had to miss the next conference they were able to walk at the next conference they did attend.

that is not direct knowledge though just secondhand...so it would not be a bad idea to check with HO just to be sure!

I can ask (in writing) for an extention to walk at National. I will have to start that process here really soon so I guess I will have to make up my mind. I asked My NED about it at National and she said they've done it before. Maybe I will get a chance to talk to someone this weekend at HO and see what they think.

1. When will registration be open?

Registration for our annual conference typically opens in the early spring, around March or April. Exact dates will be announced closer to the event. Stay tuned for updates on our website and social media channels.

2. I thought registration was supposed to open today, but I don't see anything on the consultant's corner.

We apologize for any confusion. Our team is working diligently to finalize all the details for this year's conference. Please keep an eye on the consultant's corner and your email for updates on when registration will open.

3. I need to reserve a hotel room right away. Will there be a discounted rate for conference attendees?

Yes, we will have a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate for conference attendees. As soon as registration opens, you will receive all the necessary information to reserve your room. We recommend booking as soon as possible, as these rooms tend to fill up quickly.

4. My spouse will be joining me at the conference. Can we room together?

Yes, you can request to room with your spouse when registering for the conference. However, keep in mind that room assignments are based on availability and are not guaranteed. We recommend booking your room as soon as possible to increase the chances of being placed in the same room.

5. What if I don't want to room with 12 other consultants?

We understand that some consultants may prefer to room alone or with a smaller group. When registering, you will have the option to request a specific roommate or to be placed in a room with fewer consultants. However, please note that these requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Poll