• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to 'Introduce' Myself to the Neighbours?

In summary, Kristi is looking for people to join her in hosting hospitality for the new residents in her neighbourhood. She is also looking for people to be her director and help her get started.
PCwithStay-C
I hope I have this in the right place!!I have just moved to FL from CT and would like to 'introduce' myself to our neighbours and hand out the 'A Pampered Chef Consultant is in your neighbourhood' flyer with the May HS flyer.
Being that its the weekend, I wasnt sure if I should go tomorrow on everyones quiet day, but most people will be home, or should I wait till during the week when people may not be home, but I wont be bothering anyone?Any suggestions for my bizarre question :rolleyes: TIA

I say pick a time that will get you out there and in the best mood. No time is going to be good for everyone, so no matter what, you might miss out and on some. I think just doing it, is the first step. Good luck!

Welcome to Florida! Where are you at? Have you found hospitality yet?

My vote would be to go out and do it but I don't recommend Sundays. I'm not sure why, I just feel like people around here would be offended if I did on Sunday. Maybe it's my own feeling. Just my 2 cents!

Good question - I'm moving to a new neighbourhood this weekend. What are you planning to say?

Thanks Melissa, I guess as long as I do it right :) That was my biggest problem before I went inactive, not just going out and doing it!!! Hey Kristi, we moved to Palm Bay. We are about an hour SE of Orlando. No I havent gotten hospitality yet. To be honest I dont even know who my director is anymore to go to to find out about it!! I should probably just call HO.
I also kinda feel that way about Sundays, like that is peoples rest and relax day. I think Ill wait till Monday. Thanks :)Winnipegk....I have no idea :p I will just say whatever I can think of, and hope I dont sound too dumb :p I figured I would just introduce ourselves (my 2yr old will be with me) just tell people we just moved in and tell them Im a consultant. Hmmmm now my brain is racing trying to figure out what to say!! I have to go out tomorrow to run some errands so Im going to put up some grocery store flyers and Ill go round the neighbourhood on Monday. Since I have no 'real' job right now, I got alot of time to work PC!!

keep us posted on how it goes and what you said! :)

Don't get discouraged I have a friend down there that says they are SATURATED with Pampered chef parties....

PCwithStay-C said:
Thanks Melissa, I guess as long as I do it right :) That was my biggest problem before I went inactive, not just going out and doing it!!!

Hey Kristi, we moved to Palm Bay. We are about an hour SE of Orlando. No I havent gotten hospitality yet. To be honest I dont even know who my director is anymore to go to to find out about it!! I should probably just call HO.
I also kinda feel that way about Sundays, like that is peoples rest and relax day. I think Ill wait till Monday. Thanks :)

WHAT??? :) I live in Palm Bay as well! How Bizarre! :p Our next meeting is May 13th. You should come!

Seriously Kristi? I would love to if you dont mind?!?!? I have never been to a meeting before but was hoping to be able to get a hospitality group down here since I think it will be a great advantage. Can I email you?Winnipegk, I will definately let you know how it goes :)thanks lisa717...I think???

PCwithStay-C said:
Seriously Kristi? I would love to if you dont mind?!?!? I have never been to a meeting before but was hoping to be able to get a hospitality group down here since I think it will be a great advantage. Can I email you?

Winnipegk, I will definately let you know how it goes :)

thanks lisa717...I think???
Absolutely!! I'll pm you now. I'd love to know where you live and how close you are! Too cool! You've probably seen my Honda Odyssey drive around town with the PC logo!!

I havent seen it, but now I know to look for it :D

Related to When to 'Introduce' Myself to the Neighbours?

1. When should I introduce myself to my neighbors?

It is best to introduce yourself to your neighbors within the first few weeks of moving into your new home. This will help establish a friendly relationship and make it easier to approach them in the future.

2. How should I introduce myself to my neighbors?

The best way to introduce yourself to your neighbors is to simply knock on their door and introduce yourself. You can also leave a friendly note or small gift to break the ice.

3. What should I say when introducing myself to my neighbors?

When introducing yourself to your neighbors, keep it simple and friendly. Start by saying your name and that you are their new neighbor. You can also mention how excited you are to be a part of the community.

4. Should I introduce myself to all my neighbors or just the ones next door?

It is a good idea to introduce yourself to all of your neighbors, not just the ones next door. This will help build a sense of community and make it easier to approach them in the future.

5. Is it okay to introduce myself to my neighbors if I have been living in the neighborhood for a while?

Yes, it is never too late to introduce yourself to your neighbors. They will appreciate the effort and it will help build a friendly relationship with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Stacy Edwards
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies