• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Getting Around to Introducing Myself...

In summary, the conversation reveals that the person became a Pampered Chef consultant after being a long-time fan of their products and wanting to supplement their income as a piano and voice teacher. They have been a consultant since 2008 and enjoy sharing their passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen products with others. Their experience with Pampered Chef has been fantastic, allowing them to meet new people, learn new cooking techniques, and earn extra income. They also appreciate the support and resources provided by the company. They balance their full-time teaching job with their Pampered Chef business by holding events and parties on weekends or after teaching hours.
pchef2008
Silver Member
Hi! I've been a consultant since 5/31/2008, and I've been lurking for some time on this site. Thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Dee, and I am a full-time piano and voice teacher in Ohio. Business was down a few years ago, and I needed some part time income. I've been a PC nut for years, and my husband encouraged me to try selling the products rather than just using them! Well, my business has provided me enough income to pay payments on our new fifth wheel camper, as well as help fill in gaps in my teaching income.

Love this site and all the helpful tips and news I've been able to get from it!

Dee Fisher

Also owner/operator of Fisher Music Studio

Welcome! :D

welcome! :chef:

Hi Dee! Welcome to officially being a Cheffer! We look forward to seeing more posts from you, as well as learning some of your tips and ideas.

Welcome out of the shadows.

Welcome! What part of Ohio are you from? I'm across the river from Marietta :)

:chef:Welcome

welcome to CS Dee..

Welcome to PC

Related to Just Getting Around to Introducing Myself...

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always been a big fan of Pampered Chef products and have been using them for years. When my husband suggested I try selling them to supplement my income as a piano and voice teacher, I decided to give it a try and have been loving it ever since.

2. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have been a Pampered Chef consultant since May 31, 2008. It has been a great experience and has provided me with a steady part-time income.

3. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen products with others. It's also been a great way for me to supplement my income and achieve some financial goals, such as paying off our new fifth wheel camper.

4. How has your experience with Pampered Chef been so far?

My experience with Pampered Chef has been fantastic. I have had the opportunity to meet new people, learn new cooking techniques, and earn extra income. I also appreciate the support and resources provided by the company to help me succeed as a consultant.

5. How do you balance being a full-time piano and voice teacher with your Pampered Chef business?

It can be challenging at times, but I have found a good balance between my two roles. I usually hold Pampered Chef parties and events on weekends or after my teaching hours. It allows me to have a flexible schedule and still dedicate enough time to both my teaching and Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coriatc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
  • trps