• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are You? Introducing Myself as a Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home parties and online sales. The consultant has been with the company for over 15 years and hosts in-home cooking parties, helps customers with orders and provides cooking tips and recipes. Balancing this job with a full-time job requires effective time management. The consultant is excited to attend this year's conference to meet other consultants, learn from their experiences, and see new products to take their business to the next level.
SummerG
Hi there! I've been posting on here for a while but I realized that I never really introduced myself! I've asked questions on here as a newbie and have had so many wonderful responses-the helpfulness on this board is great! Ü

My name is Summer and I've lived in San Antonio for about 6 years. I lived on Guam for 12 years prior to moving here. I signed up with PC in Febuary 2006. I work fulltime so PC is like my other "fun" job! I will be attending conf. for this first time this year and I'm SUPER excited!

I hope I have a chance to meet some of you at conf!

Nice to get to know your Summer, I'm Darcy from Maine :)

Which Wave are you in for conference?

Hi, Summer, and welcome.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

OhmyDLM said:
Nice to get to know your Summer, I'm Darcy from Maine :)

Which Wave are you in for conference?

Hi Darcy! I'm in Wave 3. I'll be flying up with my Director so I'm glad I'll have somebody to show me the ropes. Ü

Welcome! We're so happy you've found our little virtual cluster!!!!

You'll love National Conference. Just be ready to hit the ground running when you get back.

Welcome to our virtual cluster. It is a great group of people here as you've already discovered. Many people from this forum at conference will be wearing "chef success" buttons that you can get from chefann http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=16546

SummerG said:
Hi Darcy! I'm in Wave 3. I'll be flying up with my Director so I'm glad I'll have somebody to show me the ropes. Ü
Hi Summer, I am in wave 3 also! Who is your director and you National Executive Director? I hope to see you there! And welcome to the board, you'll love it here!:) ;)

Hi all!
I have posted here before but never introduced myself . I am Sue and have been with PC about 1 1/2 yrs. I am going to conference this yr. I am thinking it is wave 2. LOL I never can remember. I have gotten so many ideas from here. I need recharged now as this is my parttime job and my full time job has been 12/6 lately. Sunday is for church and family only and my monthly PC cluster meeting of course!!!!!
Thanks hope to see you at conference.
Sue

Sue,

Just wanted to welcome you! Glad we can help you out!

Welcome Sue and Summer, my name is Sara and I started in March. I am from Nebraska. I am also in wave 3. Nice to meet you.

Related to Who Are You? Introducing Myself as a Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home parties and online sales. We are committed to making cooking and entertaining easier, faster, and more fun!

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I signed up as a consultant in February 2006, so I've been with Pampered Chef for over 15 years now. I absolutely love being a part of this company and sharing their amazing products with others.

3. What do you do as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, I host in-home cooking parties where I showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products. I also help customers with ordering and provide them with cooking tips and recipes. I also have an online presence where I share information about new products and promotions.

4. How do you balance working for Pampered Chef with your full-time job?

It can be challenging at times, but I have a passion for Pampered Chef and I make it work. I schedule parties on the weekends and in the evenings, and I use my lunch break and weekends to work on my online presence. It's all about time management and finding a balance that works for you.

5. What are you most excited about for this year's conference?

I am so excited to attend conference for the first time this year! I can't wait to meet other consultants and learn from their experiences. I'm also looking forward to seeing all the new products and getting inspired to take my business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lynn's Purple Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchef2008