• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Myself: Ready to Take on the World of PC - Are You?

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef for almost 10 years and joined after being a stay-at-home mom. Their first "live" show experience was successful and they are currently trying to qualify for rewards and bonuses. They have a positive message for their fellow Pampered Chef consultants and feel inspired to be part of a strong and successful team.
shuttermonster
Hello... finally! I've been eavesdropping for weeks. You girls ROCK!!!

I'm Linda. I've owned and loved PC for almost 10 years. After being a SHM for almost 7 years (was an accountant for Sony) decided to give this a try. Not too typical for me since I'm a naturally shy person. But my hunny is being soooo supportive. Had my first "live" show Saturday... and it was great. I was really surprised with myself and the fact that I wasn't "that" nervous. So... I'm trying to qualify in the 30 days... to get all the extras! It looks good so far.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks for all the great reading!!!

Linda

Linda, welcome to the nut house!

Welcome!! Enjoy the new adverture----

Welcome! Congrats on your new business adventure! God has certainly used PC to "open me up" and move me out of my old comfort zone!!

Linda, welcome!! We offer a variety of services:
friendship
support
kicks in the butt (upon request)
silliness
and various assorted trival information!!
And KG is not a girl...but he rocks along with some other gentlemen that appear at times with some fun and good ideas.
I hope you have as much fun with PC as I have. There are ups and downs, but what is worthwile that doesn't have ups and downs?!?!

Welcome to our virtual cluster, you'll find lots of great info here.

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Welcome, and congratulations on a great start. We're a little odd here, but we're basically harmless. :)

Welcome! The odd that we are is outweighed by the help that everyone is so have fun, ask questions and please share your ideas as well!

Welcome to the fray!

raebates said:
Welcome, and congratulations on a great start. We're a little odd here, but we're basically harmless. :)
Rae... I wanted to say "Thank You!!!"... I loved your show ideas, "no cooking show" and the "catalog walk thru with the game".... it was truely what I was looking for... I found it Thursday and implemented it in my first show on Saturday and the gals loved it. Thanks a ton for sharing!!!!

The Newbie,
Linda

Welcome Linda! I am so glad you found us. It helped me so much in the beginning and it still does!!

shuttermonster said:
Rae... I wanted to say "Thank You!!!"... I loved your show ideas, "no cooking show" and the "catalog walk thru with the game".... it was truely what I was looking for... I found it Thursday and implemented it in my first show on Saturday and the gals loved it. Thanks a ton for sharing!!!!

The Newbie,
Linda

Glad I was able to help.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

((Hugs))
Linda

Welcome from a soon to be new consultant! I also love and use PC products and when brainstorming what I could do to continue to be a SAHM to my 9 month old daughter, it dawned on me - sell what you love! :love: I'm just waiting until Jan to start b/c of the holidays! I'm like you - I *will* qualify in my first 30 days, thanks in part to this site!

I see you're in the Hampton Roads area - I grew up there! :) Where abouts are you? I'm from Hampton originally.

Welcome again - great site, fantastic people, tons of knowledge! So glad I stumbled upon it!

Linda, I'm new also. I've found that I have had LOTS of questions, and this is definitely the place to get them answered! Good luck on your new business!

Welcome Linda!! :D

Related to Introducing Myself: Ready to Take on the World of PC - Are You?

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for almost 10 years now. I have loved the company since I first joined.

2. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

After being a stay-at-home mom for almost 7 years, I decided to give Pampered Chef a try. It was a bit out of my comfort zone since I am naturally shy, but my partner has been very supportive and encouraging.

3. How was your first "live" show experience?

My first "live" show was this past Saturday and it was great! I was surprised at how well it went and how comfortable I felt. It was a successful and rewarding experience.

4. Are you trying to qualify for any rewards or bonuses?

Yes, I am currently trying to qualify for all the extra rewards and bonuses within my first 30 days with Pampered Chef. So far, it's looking good!

5. What message do you have for your fellow Pampered Chef consultants?

I just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the great reading and support. It's inspiring to be a part of such a strong and successful team. Let's continue to rock the Pampered Chef world together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynn's Purple Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchef2008