• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Balance Pampered Chef with a Busy Life?

In summary, you can still be successful with Pampered Chef even if you have a busy life. Many consultants at Pampered Chef have busy lives and still manage to be successful by prioritizing their time and setting realistic goals. The amount of time needed to dedicate to your Pampered Chef business will vary depending on your personal goals and schedule. It is possible to balance a full-time job and Pampered Chef by utilizing time management skills and setting clear boundaries. To ensure your Pampered Chef business doesn't interfere with your family life, it's important to set boundaries, communicate with your family, and involve them in your business. You can still do Pampered Chef if you have young children by scheduling parties and events around their schedules, involving them in
trps
Silver Member
Hi I have been on here for years but never introduced myself. I am Tracey from Ohio. I have been with Pampered Chef for 9 1/2 years and a director for 8. I was an Advanced for 2 years but just can't get anyone else to recruit much. Anyway I really get a lot from this site (before and after paying $5 :) ) so
I thought I should introduce myself. PC has been in my life through babies and almost teen, stay at home mom, working part time on the side, working full time teaching, going to school part time and full time to get my Master's degree. So you really can do PC at any aspect of your life.

Hi Tracey! Nice to "meet" you :)

Hi, Tracey! Glad you came out of your shell a little!

HI Tracey,

I have been with PC for two years now and am also a teacher. During the summer it is wonderful to stay home with my two boys (6,9 yrs. old) and be able to concentrate more on PC. However, do you have any good tips for how you manage working full-time during the school year and doing a quality job with PC? I feel like I start to fall apart when I have to juggle being a teacher, mom, PC consultant, etc. and don't do any of them very well. I am also working on recruiting for the first time, and am a little afraid of how much additional time that will require if/when I start to build my own team. Let me know your thoughts! :rolleyes: Thanks!!

I do find it is hard to make time to work with my downline but I also have found this for the last 4 years as they are no longer interested in meeting. Anyway I am a sub but last year I drove 2hours each way to college to finish my masters and was there all day so I found that shows on Fri Sat Sun were the best and this year teaching closer to home I just try to spread out my shows enough to be able to do grading and planning every other day or so. I also work more in the morning on shows and getting things ready not actually doing shows or calls but e-mails!

As far as recruiting there is no good time to start just recruit when you can.

I also stick with the same recipe every show for a month so I don't have to think too much and don't have to repack.

E-mail is great and I always ask hosts if they can send me orders through e-mail so I can do them at 5 am or 11pm when ever it works.

Hope that helps I would be happy so share ideas if I can help more. I earned TPC in sales last year somehow... so I just keep doing shows hoping to get there again!

1. Can I still be successful with Pampered Chef if I have a busy life?

Yes, absolutely! Many consultants at Pampered Chef have busy lives and still manage to be successful. The key is to prioritize your time and set realistic goals for yourself.

2. How much time do I need to dedicate to Pampered Chef to be successful?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business will vary depending on your personal goals and schedule. Some consultants are able to work full time and be successful, while others only have a few hours a week to devote to their business. It's important to find a balance that works for you.

3. Is it possible to balance a full-time job and Pampered Chef?

Yes, many consultants successfully balance a full-time job and their Pampered Chef business. It may require some time management skills and setting clear boundaries, but it is definitely doable.

4. How can I make sure my Pampered Chef business doesn't interfere with my family life?

Setting boundaries and prioritizing your time is key. Be open and communicate with your family about your schedule and make sure to schedule in quality time with them. You can also involve your family in your business, such as having them help with parties or events.

5. Can I still do Pampered Chef if I have young children?

Yes, many successful consultants have young children. You can schedule parties and events around your children's schedules, involve them in your business, or even bring them along to parties if necessary. With some creativity and flexibility, you can definitely balance Pampered Chef with being a parent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Teas
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Rosemarie1
  • Diana McDermott
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Christina Wood