• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should I send out invitations for a Spring event?

In summary, it is recommended to plan your spring menu 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for grocery shopping and meal prep. It is best to start buying spring produce 1-2 weeks before your planned menu to ensure freshness, but some produce may need to be purchased closer to the cooking date. Spring ingredients should be stored in the refrigerator and can last 3-5 days, but it is best to use them as soon as possible for optimal flavor and nutrition. It is important to consider any seasonal allergies when planning your menu and make substitutions or omissions to accommodate allergies. To incorporate spring flavors into your cooking, you can use fresh herbs, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and lighter cooking methods like grilling or roasting
kaseydee
Gold Member
Since there are so many weddings & things going on in Spring & Summer how soon do you suggest starting to send out evites & paper invites? I have a host that has picked March 30th which is a Sunday. What do you all suggest? TIA

Normal wedding etiquette for bridal shower invitations is 3-4 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Maybe sending out an email early on, but I wouldn't send postcards too early, because people will forget! Or the other way around, send postcards early but MAKE SURE to follow up as the time gets closer!!

what I was told and what I do...I was always told to send out the Postcards/Invites to the people who have replied 'maybe' or 'yes' to attend - about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks before the Show. What do you think of that???

I (or the Host will forward) send out an email 1 month in advance; postcards as a reminder to the 'maybe' or 'yes' people 1 1/2 - 2 weeks (sometimes closer to the Date), and a reminder call 1-2 days in advance.....

Oops, I thought you were actually talking about wedding showers! I send out my invites 2 weeks before the party.

Related to When should I send out invitations for a Spring event?

1. How far in advance should I plan my spring menu?

It is recommended to plan your spring menu at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for grocery shopping and meal prep.

2. When should I start buying spring produce?

It is best to start buying spring produce about 1-2 weeks before your planned menu to ensure freshness. However, some produce may need to be purchased closer to the date of cooking.

3. How long can I store spring ingredients?

Spring ingredients, such as fruits and vegetables, should be stored in the refrigerator and can typically last 3-5 days. However, it is best to use them as soon as possible for maximum flavor and nutrition.

4. Should I consider seasonal allergies when planning my spring menu?

Yes, it is important to consider any seasonal allergies when planning your spring menu. You can make substitutions or omit certain ingredients to accommodate allergies.

5. How can I incorporate spring flavors into my cooking?

There are many ways to incorporate spring flavors, such as using fresh herbs, incorporating seasonal fruits and vegetables, and using lighter cooking methods like grilling or roasting. Our website also offers many spring-inspired recipes for inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sonia_J
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • SillyChef