• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Host My 1 Year Anniversary Show?

In summary, the conversation is about planning a 1 year anniversary show at the speaker's house in August. They are debating whether to have the show on a Friday evening, Saturday morning, or Saturday afternoon. The speaker mentions that they usually do it on a Friday night and have had success with a customer appreciation/mystery host party format. Others in the conversation suggest doing it on a Saturday morning and call to remind guests to ensure a good turnout. Some have also had success with a booking special or offering a chocolate kahlua microwave cake. It is suggested to possibly have two dates to accommodate different schedules.
SusanBP0129
I am planning a 1 year anniversary show at my house for August...
My question is:
Do you think it's better to do a Friday evening, a Saturday morning or a Saturday afternoon?
Thoughts? Advice?
Anyone have an invitation that they have used?

My invite is in PrintMaster (a publishing program) so I cant share it, sorry!

I do one every year on a Friday night. Last year had 20 people there and$1100 in sales. I do it as a Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host party. It's my way to say thanks for their business and support this past year. It's a lot of fun! I usually make a sampling of the new fall recipes for everyone to eat as they arrive and don't do a demo. I give everyone a goody bag to take home (last year it had seasoning samples and a twixit). I just have everyone share their favorite PC product and I throw in my booking and recruiting lines. It's great!

Last edited:
I think....That a Saturday morning show would be the best bet. That's just my opinion. It seems that Friday evenings are usually family nights at our house, or we go to dinner and relax from the entire week.
Saturday mornings are fresh and usually a good time to have people over, that way they have the entire rest of the day to do stuff and get ready for church the next morning.

I had my open house party and did a decent $600 or $700, can't remember, considering many people were out of town that wasn't too bad and it was my fault but it was last minute to keep myself active. I had about 12 people show up.

Debbie :D

I do it every year on Friday night too. Like Deb it's always a $1000 party. You've GOT TO CALL everyone to remind them. By doing this, I usually have 20-25 people, one year it was 43. People will come if: you give them enough time to put it on their calendar, you're having a special offer (I do mystery host and end up having 5-7 winners, split the host benefits), and you CALL them to remind them. I also will do a booking special too...like schedule a party tonight and I'll bring a Chocolate Kahlua Microwave Cake to your party...or something like that.

Good luck ~ Oh, BTW, like Deb, my invite in also in PrintMaster.

Ginny

PS: I've done Sat morning and didn't have as great a turnout, so I stick to either Thurs or Fri night.

Remember, it all depends on your customer base...because Sat morning works for some!

Ginny

I would set two dates if it's not too much work for you. One Thurs or Fri night and one Saturday. That way, anyone who couldn't make it one day could probably make it another day.

1. How do I host an Anniversary Show with Pampered Chef?

To host an Anniversary Show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to have an Anniversary Show. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a fun and successful event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an Anniversary Show?

Hosting an Anniversary Show with Pampered Chef allows you to celebrate your milestone while also earning free and discounted products. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to new Pampered Chef products and recipes.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for hosting an Anniversary Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting an Anniversary Show with Pampered Chef. The qualifying requirements may differ from a regular show, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Anniversary Show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also choose to feature specific products or recipes that hold special meaning to you.

5. How far in advance should I plan my Anniversary Show?

It is recommended to plan your Anniversary Show at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time for your consultant to prepare and for guests to RSVP. This also gives you time to promote the event and invite friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg