• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the 2 Month July/August Flyer available?

I completely did not realize that there was a July recruiting special...I just found out the other day. So, it will be no problem for me to update with the July recruiting Special...It would be 2 month with July Host & Guest and the July Recruiting info at the bottom.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month July/August Flyer.

Attachments

• JulAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 741
This is great! Thank you :)

Thanks for sharing! Flyer looks great!

Thanks!!!!

kam said:
Here is my 2 month July/August Flyer.

Hey Kam... Just wondering if you have done a July/August with July Recruit?

alidafrizzell said:
Hey Kam... Just wondering if you have done a July/August with July Recruit?

I completely did not realize that there was a July recruiting special...I just found out the other day. So, it will be no problem for me to update with the July recruiting Special...

It would be 2 month with July Host & Guest and the July Recruiting info at the bottom.

Let me see what I can do. I'll post some versions tomorrow.

One of the flyers that I opened today had a free bowl with $80 purchase. I can't find it again now to tell you which one though. :(

Teresa LM said:
One of the flyers that I opened today had a free bowl with $80 purchase. I can't find it again now to tell you which one though. :(

Teresa, I believe you saw that one she makes for Canada. Their prices are higher.

kam said:
I completely did not realize that there was a July recruiting special...I just found out the other day. So, it will be no problem for me to update with the July recruiting Special...

It would be 2 month with July Host & Guest and the July Recruiting info at the bottom.

Let me see what I can do. I'll post some versions tomorrow.

Wahooooooo! You are awesome! You mentioned 2 month so I assume it will have August H&G also? Hope so! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

ilovpc said:
Teresa, I believe you saw that one she makes for Canada. Their prices are higher.

Yes, if it says $80 for the guest special, it is Canadian

alidafrizzell said:
Wahooooooo! You are awesome! You mentioned 2 month so I assume it will have August H&G also? Hope so! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Well, actually, it is my "2 month format" so I was going to just do all July. But, I can do the "3 month format" which has the 3 columns, and that one would have July H&G, July Recruiting and Aug H&G. I will work on that one tomorrow! The 3 month format is quicker for me to do anyway - so it shouldn't take me too long!

Well, DUH for me! I must have clicked something wrong. I LOVE your fliers and thank you for all you do! It is greatly appreciated!

Oh THIS is what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

You are seriously awesome! This is one is awesome, and I'm looking forward to tomorrows edition. Thank you!

Is there an August/Sept/Oct specials flyer?

1. What products are featured in the 2 Month July/August Flyer?

The 2 Month July/August Flyer features a variety of products that are perfect for summer entertaining and cooking. Some of the featured products include our Grilling Tool Set, BBQ Scraper, and Outdoor Serving Set.

2. How can I view the 2 Month July/August Flyer?

The 2 Month July/August Flyer can be viewed online on our website or you can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any promotions or deals in the 2 Month July/August Flyer?

Yes, the 2 Month July/August Flyer includes special discounts and promotions on select products. Make sure to check the flyer for these limited-time deals!

4. Can I order products from the 2 Month July/August Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily place an order for any products featured in the 2 Month July/August Flyer on our website. Simply add the desired items to your cart and check out as usual.

5. How long will the products in the 2 Month July/August Flyer be available for purchase?

The products in the 2 Month July/August Flyer will be available for purchase until the end of August. However, some products may sell out before then, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam