• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When EAD changed?

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
I have a customer who needs a replacement part for her ead and it is 2 years old. Would I be able to get her that part or did they change the design since then. I've only been doing this since April so I have no idea.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Should be

Cheryl,

Her EAD should be the new one. The easy way to tell is by looking at the clear end of the EAD. Does it have threads to screw on the ring? If so, it is the new one. If not it is the old one- and it will only have one thread and a locking type structure.

Hope this helps!

MSmith

Apr 22, 2005
On the replacement parts form...there's usually a date next to the item. For the EAD it says "sold since 1/2/02".

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
It doesn't say that on the canadian replacement form but thanks to all that replied.

Dec 12, 2005
New collar for the cake decorator

I might be in the wrong place. Where do I get a replacement collar for the easy cake decorator? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
If you're a consultant you can get it on the replacement part order form or on PP on non-commission order, replacement part. If you're not a consultant you can get it from ANY PC consultant. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions.