1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When EAD changed?

1. cla519

cla519 Member

I have a customer who needs a replacement part for her ead and it is 2 years old. Would I be able to get her that part or did they change the design since then. I've only been doing this since April so I have no idea.

Nov 20, 2005
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Should be

Cheryl,

Her EAD should be the new one. The easy way to tell is by looking at the clear end of the EAD. Does it have threads to screw on the ring? If so, it is the new one. If not it is the old one- and it will only have one thread and a locking type structure.

Hope this helps!

Nov 21, 2005
  3. MSmith

MSmith Member

On the replacement parts form...there's usually a date next to the item. For the EAD it says "sold since 1/2/02".

Nov 21, 2005
  4. cla519

cla519 Member

It doesn't say that on the canadian replacement form but thanks to all that replied.

Nov 22, 2005
  5. New collar for the cake decorator

I might be in the wrong place. Where do I get a replacement collar for the easy cake decorator? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Dec 12, 2005
  6. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

If you're a consultant you can get it on the replacement part order form or on PP on non-commission order, replacement part. If you're not a consultant you can get it from ANY PC consultant. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

Dec 12, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted