• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Password for Cc Get Sent?

In summary, you can expect to receive your password for CC within 24 hours of creating your account or resetting your password. If you do not see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam or junk folder. You can change your password for CC at any time by logging into your account and going to the settings page. If you do not receive your password within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. It is possible to use the same password for both your CC and Pampered Chef accounts, but for security purposes, it is recommended to use a unique password for each account. Your password for CC is encrypted and stored securely, but it is still
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Hey ladies..I'm trying to remember, and can't..

When a new consultant signs, i know they get via email their consultant number through email within 24 hours..But when do they get the needed password to be able to access Consultant's Corner? And is it through email, or only through the postal mail?

I want to mention this when I call 2 people who just signed, but i can't remember

I just signed up a few weeks ago and got my Consultant # and password via email and "snail mail"

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I just signed up a few weeks ago and got my Consultant # and password via email and "snail mail"

How soon after you signed did you get it..? A day? week?

I just had a consultant sign on Thursday and he had his number via e-mail by Friday afternoon.

Mine was in my email inbox within 24 hours ... I think it was actually closer to 12.

i signed up dec. 1st and got mine on the 4th

They get an email that contains their Cons # and password in 24-48 hours. It also comes later in a form letter via snail mail.

Holy Crap....just noticed I'm PINK!!!

1. When will I receive my password for CC?

Your password for CC will be sent to you within 24 hours of creating your account or resetting your password. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.

2. Can I change my password for CC?

Yes, you can change your password for CC at any time. Simply log in to your account, go to the settings page, and click on "Change Password". Follow the prompts to update your password.

3. What should I do if I do not receive my password for CC?

If you do not receive your password for CC within 24 hours, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, you can request a new password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.

4. Can I use the same password for my CC account as my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can use the same password for both your CC account and your Pampered Chef account. However, for security purposes, we recommend using a unique password for each account.

5. How secure is my password for CC?

Your password for CC is encrypted and stored securely. We also recommend using a strong and unique password to ensure the security of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Deanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Senkimekia