• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Get Paid? A Guide for New Members - Join Now and Find Out!

In summary, you are paid on the 8th and 22nd of every month. If you turn in shows between the 1st-14th, you get paid on the 22nd. If you turn in shows between the 15th-30th, you get paid on the 8th of the following month. You need to sell $5,000 per month to earn $1
jsnow
I am sure this is the wrong place for this, but when do you get paid? I just joined and haven't gotten my info yet!!

thanks!
Jessica

On the 8th and 22nd of every month...
The info is all in your consultant planner.
Good luck with your new biz!

So, on the 8th, its a check from the 22nd of the previous month through the 7th?

jsnow said:
I am sure this is the wrong place for this, but when do you get paid? I just joined and haven't gotten my info yet!!

thanks!
Jessica

Don't worry about posting something in the wrong place... our great moderators will move it to the appropriate place if needed... But, nice job jumping on here as you get started. You'll find more information that you could ever use floating around here. So, WELCOME!!

Payment schedule...
Shows turned in from the 1st to the 15th = paid on the 22nd (HO calls this mid-month payment).
Shows turned in from the 16th to the end of the month = paid on the 8th of the next month.

I think that you can receive a payment mid-month if you are signed up for direct deposit. If I'm wrong about mid-month payments, someone will surely post the correct info!!!

Anything turned in from the 1st to the 15th gets deposited on the 22nd and anything from the 15th to the end of the month gets deposited on the 8th of the next month... hth! :)

Katie - good timing :D

Jessica - Congrats on joining! and welcome to our virtual cluster! You'll love it!

Good morning, Alison!

Thank you so much!!! I am really trying to earn all my free PC$$!!!

I have 4 parties booked, but want 4 more...I'm in a new area...so how do I get people?

For shows submitted between the 1st-14th we get paid on the 22nd.
For shows submitted between the 15th-30th we get paid on the 8th of the following month.

WOW!!! Four already??? You are doing GREAT!

Make sure you tell your first hosts that you want to expand outside your circle of friends and they can help by inviting lots of people that you DON'T know.

Also, check into local fairs, county fairs, etc. You can also call the PTA/PTO (whatever you call it locally) about doing a fundraiser for the school, sports groups, music groups, class trips, etc. Some people on here are members of their local chamber of commerce and that has been a source of leads.

There is a file on here... something about 100+ ways to get bookings. Search in files for "bookings" and I'm sure you'll find it!

Congrats on the new business and GOOD LUCK!!!

Katie, I don't think I could have said it any better myself :D and good morning to you too!

We're thinking alike again! I'm up because I can't sleep and my house looks like a hurricane hit it (which is really sad because we were gone all day). What's your excuse?

Okay Girls...since you know so much, how much do I need to do to earn 1k a month in commissions?

To EARN $1K per month, correct???

If you do $4,000 per month in sales at 25% commission - you will have a GROSS check of $1,000. However, you also need to figure in your insurance with PC (like $4 a month or something), self-employment tax (check with your tax professional about the exact rate, but typically about 30% or so) and your business expenses.

However, after you do $15,000 in career sales, you get a 2% raise!! So the same $4,000 per month in sales will gross you an additional $80. More money for the same amount of work! Gotta love PC!!!

Gosh, that's a lot in sales a month!!! I better hit that 15k right away:)

You need to sell $5,000 per month to earn $1,000.

Katie, I'm up because I was going to go to bed, but wanted to check CS right before and then made some hostess folders and looked at Merrill and then decided I should see how many shows I am going to do this fall, therefore how many host packets do I need, therefore how many stickers for said folders do I need and do I have enough? if not I will have to add them to my Merrill order (I still haven't figured out the sticker thing... in the morning I have decided to make up all my host folders (minus catalogs rights now and OOFs, Host and Guest Specials for Nov and DEC) so I can actually figure this out.)

Jessica and don't forget that if you recruit 2 people you get an additional 1% on your sales plus 1% on those that you have recruited! All those little percentages sure can add up fast!

GourmetGirl said:
Katie, I'm up because I was going to go to bed, but wanted to check CS right before and then made some hostess folders and looked at Merrill and then decided I should see how many shows I am going to do this fall, therefore how many host packets do I need, therefore how many stickers for said folders do I need and do I have enough? if not I will have to add them to my Merrill order (I still haven't figured out the sticker thing... in the morning I have decided to make up all my host folders (minus catalogs rights now and OOFs, Host and Guest Specials for Nov and DEC) so I can actually figure this out.)

Love that run away train of thought! Sounds like me!!!

Yea, I don't think I will be a good recruiter. I hate to pester people!!! I wish you could buy leads and call them...i'm much better with random calls!

katie0128 said:
Love that run away train of thought! Sounds like me!!!

Which would be why we sound alike so much when we are up and a posting this late :p

jsnow said:
Yea, I don't think I will be a good recruiter. I hate to pester people!!! I wish you could buy leads and call them...i'm much better with random calls!

My big advice would be to retrain your brain from the minute you start! That is how I thought too in the beginning, as I had a previous not so great experience in a DS company. But really, it is all about offering people the chance to acheive their dream! If I hadn't been asked 1 1/2 years ago, I would never be in the place I am today approaching the chance to quit my job and to PC and go to grad school! You should totally take the online training course about recruiting and everything!

I did take the class:)

I also do another MLM thing, and I find it easy to call people that I don't know!

I am kinda with you there... I work in educational sales and I can call prospective students all day long and have no problem with it, yet it took my over a year to get over my fear of the phone (just last month!) with PC (and I still get nervous if I go a few days without doing it!). One of the big things I learned at conference is "It's NOT about ME!" Our goal is to find out what our customer's need. Do they need a replacement part? are the happy with their purchase? Is cash low and the need to have a show so they can get it for free? Do they have a dream that Pampered Chef can help fulfill? After that clicked it has made it much easier. Plus, everybody that we are calling has given us permission to call them. They chose to give us their contact information at a show and they chose to tell us that they may be interested in holding a show, getting more information, etc. So if they gave us permission, why do we feel bad about calling? sorry, for that, but it was my big a-ha! moment this year :D

jsnow said:

You don't pester -- you plant seeds. The average consultant is approached multiple (I think they said 4 times at conference) before they decide to sign. You talk about why you joined PC, why you love it, what it has done to change your life/help you achieve your dream). Recruiting someone is not something you do TO someone it is something you do FOR someone.

Think about why you decided to become a consultant -- you will come in contact with many people that would be great consultants and find the same benefits that you do.

You don't pester people, but you do tell them about it and ask if it is something they would like to do. If they say no, most will give a reason (and many no's are really "not right now", not "no, never." I waited almost 7 years to become a consultant. And you periodically check in with the "not right now" people.

And while we can do well as a consultant -- that $1000 a month you were asking about is $12k a year, there are Executive directors making more than 10 times that amount... and the only way to get to that level is to recruit and share the opportunity. (Notice you are SHARING an OPPORTUNITY -- not pestering someone to do something they don't want to do)

Last edited:

1. When will I receive my first paycheck?

You will receive your first paycheck approximately 2-3 weeks after your first party or online order. This allows time for the orders to be processed and shipped to your customers.

2. How often do I get paid?

Pampered Chef pays its consultants on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, you will receive your payment on the next business day.

3. How do I get paid?

You can choose to receive your payment via direct deposit or by check. You can set up your preferred payment method in your consultant account.

4. Do I have to meet a certain sales quota to get paid?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement to receive payment as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, the more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be.

5. Can I track my payments and sales in my consultant account?

Yes, you can track your payments and sales in your consultant account. You will have access to detailed reports that show your earnings, sales, and commission rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies