• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do New Fall/Winter Catalogues Come Out?

In summary, if someone registers for a wedding on Labor Day weekend and the new fall/winter '10 catalogue is released, it may not be confusing as long as they are purchasing before the wedding. Even if they register for items that are later discontinued, the registry will automatically update and mark them as such.
brendaziz
if i have someone register soon for a wedding that is labor day weekend, will this be confusing if things get discontinued in the new fall/winter '10 catalogue?
Thanks!

Everyone will be buying before the wedding, right? Then the F/W '10 season won't even come into play.

Well the wedding is September 4th- and I know I always wait til the last minute to get gifts- especially if I couldn't make it from out of town or something. So if someone went to go order something on September 2nd or soemthing, would this be fall then?

You can still set it up as an August registry, and they should not be able to even be offered the new stuff. I was a host in March once and still got the feb deals, my website only offered the Feb stuff. Plus they should be looking at the things that the couple registered for, which should not include new stuff. Only problem I see is if they are registered for anything that gets discountued.

I had a wedding registry last summer that overlapped into the new fall catalogue. It really wasn't much of an issue. The couple registered for their items based on the spring/summer catalog. Toward the end of the season, HO (or someone) sent an email to me as well as the couple letting them know if any of the things they were registered for were going to be discontinued. That way, if the items hadn't already been purchased, the couple had the opportunity to purchase them for themselves (or they could have let some friends/family know that they really wanted the items and that they were going to be discontinued).
HTH!
Jen

brendaziz said:
Well the wedding is September 4th- and I know I always wait til the last minute to get gifts- especially if I couldn't make it from out of town or something. So if someone went to go order something on September 2nd or soemthing, would this be fall then?

Yes, but the registry automatically updates for you - it will mark the discontinued stuff as discontinued. Everything else would still be available to purchase.

1. When will the new Fall/Winter catalog be released?

The new Fall/Winter catalog typically comes out in August or September. However, exact release dates may vary each year.

2. Can I view the new catalog online?

Yes, the new Fall/Winter catalog will be available for viewing online on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy of the catalog from your consultant.

3. Will the products in the new catalog be different from the previous catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter catalog will feature new and seasonal products. Some popular products from previous catalogs may also make a return.

4. Do I need to attend a party to see the new catalog?

No, you do not need to attend a party to see the new catalog. You can view it online or request a copy from your consultant. However, attending a party or hosting one can provide you with the opportunity to see and try out the new products in person.

5. How long will the Fall/Winter catalog be available?

The Fall/Winter catalog is typically available for 4-6 months, until the release of the Spring/Summer catalog. However, some products may sell out before the end of the catalog period, so it is recommended to place orders early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kkimpinski