• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Did Pampered Chef Sell a Flan Pan?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the availability of a Flan Pan in the current product line. The consultant's team member was looking for information on when the pan was last sold and if it could be replaced with a similar product. It was mentioned that the Flan Pan was last in the catalog in Spring 2001 and a spreadsheet with product start and end dates was available. The Torte Pan set was suggested as a replacement, although it was noted that the Flan Pan had a removable bottom while the Torte Pan did not. Some individuals mentioned still owning the Flan Pan set and being willing to sell it. The conversation also touched on first purchases from the company.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I have a consultant on my team who has a host requesting info on a Flan Pan. Does anyone know when this item was sold? I seem to recall it in some old PC cookbooks but I"m pretty sure it hasn't been in our product line for many years.

Back in 2001, it was in the catalog. In fact, the last catalog it was in was Spring 2001.

(There's a product spreadsheet in the files the I put together with start and end dates for products that have been in the line since Spring 2001. It's handy.)

The current Torte Pan set would be a good replacement suggestion.

DebbieJ said:
The current Torte Pan set would be a good replacement suggestion.

I was going to suggest the same thing! The difference is that the Flan Pans had a removable bottom - along the lines as the Springform Pan.

The Flan Pans (there were 2 in a set) were replaced by the tart/quiche pan....and now the Torte Pan set.

Actually, the flan pans didn't have a removeable bottom. I've still got a set in my cupboard.

Hey, Beth. If your customer absolutely has to have those pans, I'd be willing to sell mine. They're slightly used, but still in great shape.

chefann said:
Actually, the flan pans didn't have a removeable bottom. I've still got a set in my cupboard.

Hey, Beth. If your customer absolutely has to have those pans, I'd be willing to sell mine. They're slightly used, but still in great shape.

Hmmm, I don't have mine anymore...maybe mine weren't PC!:eek:

Thanks for the info! I thought the current torte pan set would be similar... Not sure if the customer/host wants to buy the old pan or just was curious about it and some recipes she remembers.

Ahhhh.. the flan pans.... my VERY FIRST PC purchase!!!!!

My first purchase was the cheese knife. And I think a mini-serving spatula. That was probably 3 years before the next show I attended, which was hosted by my SIL. I booked from that one, and signed after my show!

Speaking of 1st PC purchases, I bought mine from a catty show: the small batter bowl and wooden spoons set. That was 8 years ago and now I have 85% of the products I think! LOL

Related to When Did Pampered Chef Sell a Flan Pan?

1. When did Pampered Chef sell a flan pan?

Pampered Chef has been selling a flan pan as part of their cookware collection since the early 2000s. However, the specific model and design of the flan pan may have changed over the years.

2. Is the flan pan currently available for purchase?

Yes, the flan pan is still available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It is also sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

3. What are the dimensions of the flan pan?

The Pampered Chef flan pan has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches. This is the perfect size for making traditional flan recipes.

4. Can the flan pan be used for other dishes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef flan pan can be used for other dishes such as quiches, tarts, and even cakes. Its non-stick surface and removable bottom make it versatile for a variety of baked goods.

5. Is the flan pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef flan pan is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the pan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • nashaynelson