• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Purchase New Products?

In summary, the release date for new products varies and they are usually available in the spring and fall. Pre-orders are not currently offered, but customers can sign up for the email newsletter to be notified when new products are available. Availability and potential discounts may vary by country. New products are also typically available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties.
AmyR
Hello~
I was wondering when we can start purchasing the sample packages? I was on the website one day and saw they were listed and then went back now and they aren't there?? Was it an error on the website?
Amy

We discussed this at our cluster meeting the other night. PC put them up by mistake, and I ordered the one I wanted while they were up, but they called me and said they will not ship until after the december sell athon is shipped. So I am assuming that is when they will put it back up is after the december sell athon has shipped. :D

Hello Amy,Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for any confusion. Our sample packages are currently not available for purchase. We are in the process of updating our website and making some changes to our sample packages. We will announce when they are available for purchase again. Thank you for your interest in our products!Best,

1. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The release date for new products varies, but they are typically available for purchase in the spring and fall. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media pages.

2. Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products at this time. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when new products are available for purchase.

3. Are the new products available for purchase in all countries?

The availability of new products may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or our website for more information.

4. Will the new products be available for purchase at a discounted price?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on new products, but this is not guaranteed. Keep an eye out for any sales or specials on our website and social media pages.

5. Can I purchase the new products at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, new products are typically available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties. Your consultant can provide more information on specific products and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • smarteez2
  • Products and Tips
Replies