• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite New Show This Fall?

In summary, New shows this fall that the author likes are Big Love, Private Practice, and Weeds. They recommend Rules of Engagement and Bionic Woman.
DebPC
Staff member
Recruiting Attention GettersHow many people went to work today?
How many can hardly wait to go back tomorrow?

I gave myself a raise this year and a free vacation, because I work for me.

Do any or you sit around and watch 1-2 hours of bad T.V. each week? Then you could do what I do!

I prefer working 5-9 rather then 9-5.

I get a ladies night out once or twice a week and I make $$ rather then spend it.

These Kitchen Shears are great for cutting up credit cards.... and this business is a great way to pay them off.

After the show, I'll be holding auditions in the kitchen. If you can open a can of crescent rolls, then you can become a Pampered Chef Consultant.

When I go to work- I go to a party.

I never have to ask for time off and I always get the best parking space because I'm the boss.

I work 40 hours a month-not a week!

Warning!
If done regularly, this job may become addictive,
causing serious side effects such as emotional highs,
increases in confidence, positive mood swings, growth
of job fondness, a heftier bank balance, and
a chance at total vegetation on trips earned free!
(Second hand effects have also been noted in family members!)

Don't let the "Chef" on my apron fool you, all you have to do is love the products!

How would you like to get paid to cook like you do for your family?

I plan my vacations and personal times and then decide when I want to work around that.

I haven't found one yet- still trying some out.

I don't know either. I haven't had enough shows to find one I like.

I've been watching Chuck - kind of corny but addicting in a wierd way...reminds me of watching Dukes of Hazzard...acting not the best ever but you still watch it...

I like The Big Bang Theory...it is Mondays on CBS after How I Met Your Mother. Oh and I am loving Private Practice. That's all the new ones I have got..

It's not my Fave but it's new= Private Practice.

Like private Practice as well. Don't have time to watch anything else really. And my favs i catch in DVR.

erinyourpclady said:
I like The Big Bang Theory...it is Mondays on CBS after How I Met Your Mother. Oh and I am loving Private Practice. That's all the new ones I have got..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. I think its hilarious!!!! I also like Rules of Engagement!!!! HILARIOUS!!

BTW, i misread this post the first time. I thought it was talking about pampered chef shows!!!

smashie said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. I think its hilarious!!!! I also like Rules of Engagement!!!! HILARIOUS!!

The humor just kills me........those "nerds" are freakin hilarious! :D

It is still Gray's and Desperate Housewives and Ghost Whisperer!!!

erinyourpclady said:
The humor just kills me........those "nerds" are freakin hilarious! :D

I agree totally. I hope it sticks around!!

have you seen Rules of Engagement yet???

Not yet......we just started watching Two and a Half men....maybe we will have to watch Rules next week.

I loved that show The Class that was on after HIMYM last year but it got cancelled. I was very sad....

smashie said:
BTW, i misread this post the first time. I thought it was talking about pampered chef shows!!!

We too! I guess we need to get a life :)

I also thought...I didn't know travelgirl is a consultant. I haven't seen her name on CS. :)

My favorite show is Biggest Loser. I don't watch alot of the major network stuff. I'm addicted to CourtTV, Bravo, and A&E.

My fav new one is CANE. I still LOVE my old ones best though - Grey's and CSI Miami.

I've been watching Bionic Woman and twice I've watched Traveler (I think that's what it's called). My son likes the show where the guy touches dead people and they come alive until he touches them again.

JAE said:
I've been watching Bionic Woman and twice I've watched Traveler (I think that's what it's called). My son likes the show where the guy touches dead people and they come alive until he touches them again.

Traveler = Journeyman and second show is Pushing Daises.......... and I need to get a life. Journeyman might possibly be canceled soon. It didn't get very many viewers on the second week. I liked it though.

I don't really watch network tv - I wait for it to come through the satellite. That being said, on BBCAmerica there is a great new show called Torchwood. It is a spin off of Dr. Who (the new one) and is lots of fun! And, the main man is really easy on the eyes. :blushing:

I do want to watch Pushing Daisies, but it hasn't come through the satellite yet.

I've been watching Weeds and Big Love

Haven't heard of them, Greg, are they worth watching?

Attachments

• Sales Leader Postcard Index Card Format.doc
    83 KB · Views: 241
    83 KB · Views: 222
    83 KB · Views: 230
cmdtrgd said:
Haven't heard of them, Greg, are they worth watching?

Yes! Weeds is a Showtime series and Big Love is HBO

smashie said:

DH liked to watch Rules last season so I'd catch it with him sometimes. What day and time is it on this season?

Admin Greg said:
I've been watching Weeds and Big Love

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Big Love..........It is one of those shows that I cannot wait for. I missed the end of the last season because of our move and lack of on demand! I NEED to catch up!!

heat123 said:
DH liked to watch Rules last season so I'd catch it with him sometimes. What day and time is it on this season?

Monday nights at 9:30 for me on the East Coast...

The only new show that we're watching is Kid Nation. It's cute. I get really proud of the kids except that Taylor chickie. Do not like her at all.

Greg...I LOVE Big Love too!!

I have not started watching any "new" shows this fall...my fav's are housewives, house, 2 1/2 men., til death..hmmm what else is on my dvr?? Oh yeah my guilty pleasure Americas Next Top Model

I am going to have to go with Private Practice...I was thinking, I don't watch any new shows...I completely forgot about Private Practice...I like it more that I thought that I would.

Torchwood with Journeyman a close second.

I am really enjoying Private Practice. That show makes me lol while I am watching it!

I really like Journeyman...the whole twist with him traveling back [away from his wife] to his first love is very intriguing!

Private Practice

How many people went to work today?

According to statistics, approximately 130 million Americans go to work each day.

How many can hardly wait to go back tomorrow?

This number may vary, but studies have shown that about 85% of Americans are satisfied with their jobs and look forward to going back to work.

I gave myself a raise this year and a free vacation, because I work for me.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to set your own goals and earn rewards based on your hard work and dedication. This includes giving yourself a raise and earning a free vacation.

Do any or you sit around and watch 1-2 hours of bad T.V. each week? Then you could do what I do!

Many of us spend a couple hours each week watching television that we don't necessarily enjoy. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use those hours to earn extra income and have fun while doing it.

I prefer working 5-9 rather then 9-5.

One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility to work when it fits into your schedule. This means you can work during the evenings (5-9) and still have your days free.

I get a ladies night out once or twice a week and I make $$ rather then spend it.

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to host parties and earn money while having a fun girls' night out. Plus, you won't have to spend any money because you'll be making it!

These Kitchen Shears are great for cutting up credit cards.... and this business is a great way to pay them off.

Being a Pampered Chef consultant can be a great way to pay off debt and achieve financial freedom. With the extra income you can earn, you can cut up those credit cards and start living debt-free.

After the show, I'll be holding auditions in the kitchen. If you can open a can of crescent rolls, then you can become a Pampered Chef Consultant.

Becoming a consultant is easy and doesn't require any special skills or experience. If you can open a can of crescent rolls, you can become a successful Pampered Chef consultant!

When I go to work- I go to a party.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you get to work in a fun and social environment. Hosting parties and sharing your love for cooking with others makes it feel like you're attending a party rather than going to work.

I never have to ask for time off and I always get the best parking space because I'm the boss.

Being your own boss means you have the freedom to make your own schedule and take time off whenever you need it. Plus, you don't have to worry about finding a parking spot because you'll always have the best one as the boss.

I work 40 hours a month-not a week!

One of the great benefits of being a consultant is the ability to work part-time and still earn a full-time income. With only 40 hours of work per month, you can have a successful and fulfilling career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Warning!If done regularly, this job may become addictive,causing serious side effects such as emotional highs,increases in confidence, positive mood swings, growthof job fondness, a heftier bank balance, and a chance at total vegetation on trips earned free!(Second hand effects have also been noted in family members!)

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can be addictive in the best way possible. You may experience emotional highs, increased confidence, and a heftier bank balance. And don't be surprised if your family members also benefit from your success!

Don't let the "Chef" on my apron fool you, all you have to do is love the products!

Being a Pampered Chef consultant doesn't require you to have any culinary skills. All you need is a love for the products and a desire to share them with others. The "Chef" on your apron is just a fun bonus!

How would you like to get paid to cook like you do for your family?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to get paid for doing something you already love - cooking for your family! Plus, you

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies