• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's With the New Email Format?

In summary, the new email format features a cleaner and more modern design, improved organization and categorization of emails, and enhanced features such as a customizable inbox and email templates. Your existing emails will not be affected by the new format and can still be accessed. To customize your inbox, click on the "Settings" button and choose which categories and tabs to appear. To create and use email templates, click on the "Templates" button and save templates for future use.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have noticed that whenever someone puts their email address in a post or signature that it has a different font and background. Anyone know why?

There is a thread about that around here. Admin Greg said it was going to help us not get spammers and stuff. :D Believe me, it is a GOOD thing. :D

ahhhh...see what I miss when I go away for a few days and don't hit "New Posts" evey 30 seconds?!? Thanks Greg!

IM001414.jpg

So much for that theory.

*GROAN* Leave it up to you KG, LOL.

Leave it to a ham to put a little shoulder into it...

Related to What's With the New Email Format?

1. What are the changes in the new email format?

The new email format includes a cleaner and more modern design, improved organization and categorization of emails, and enhanced features such as a customizable inbox and email templates.

2. Will my existing emails be affected by the new format?

No, your existing emails will not be affected by the new format. They will remain in your inbox as they were before.

3. How do I customize my inbox in the new format?

To customize your inbox in the new format, simply click on the "Settings" button in the top right corner of your inbox. From there, you can choose which categories and tabs you want to appear in your inbox.

4. Can I still access my old emails in the new format?

Yes, you can still access your old emails in the new format. Simply click on the "All Mail" option in the sidebar of your inbox to view all of your emails.

5. How do I create and use email templates in the new format?

To create and use email templates in the new format, click on the "Templates" button in the top right corner of your inbox. From there, you can create and save templates for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heather223
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat