• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Hype: Gift Ideas for All Ages!

In summary, the conversation is about what products everyone is getting from Pampered Chef. The main focus is on the upcoming Kit Enhancement in April, where consultants can get 40% off on products up to $500. The group discusses various products they plan to purchase, including the Trifle Bowl, grill pan, QSP, and knives. Some consultants mention using their Pampered Chef dollars for these purchases. They also discuss the benefits of the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) and how it has led to increased sales. Other products mentioned include stoneware, kitchen utensils, and serving dishes. Some consultants also mention using their Kit Enhancement to stock up on smaller items they need.
pamperedmomto3
What is everyone getting?!?

Well, since I am new and have $250 PC dollars and I really want to have a lot of options, I am going to get the 12" skillet, DCB, Party sticks, mixing bowls, torte pans, chillazanne, grill basket and some supply items.

KemTHE TRIFLE BOWL!!! :sing: FINALLY! I told my DH that he doesn't understand - but I NEED the Trifle Bowl - LOL.

I was thinking about a few SMALLER products - QSP, zester/scorer,....

What is Kit Enhancement? I am new and just qualified in 30 days and I get my knives but do not know what KE is? explanantion please?? :)

Kit enhancement is every April for all consultants. We get 40% off of any products in the catalog up to a $500 value before the discount. We can only get one of each item. Also, new consultants get a kit enhancement during their fourth month as well. Same rules apply, except that you cannot get any products that came in your kit.

Ok, somy 4th month will be in July so I have to wait until July or I can order in April? Sorry to appear so dumb :( I have $150 in PC dollars and I really want the trifle bowl. I am debating on using my PC dollars for conference or goodies.

You can order in both. You still get the regular one in April, and then you'll get your new consultant one in July as an extra bonus to help you build your kit.

Great thanks, I am so excited. I have been using my neighbors trifle bowl since mine was broken in our move and I really want my own. I also want the grill pan, heck, I want the whole catalog :)
I just got my e-mail about picking out my 3 knives, I can't decide..... :) the pressure!!
Thanks Chef Britt :)

I'm getting the Stainless 12" Covered Skillet and the dots dinnerware set (to complete my set - I'll have 10 of all of the dots!)

merego said:
Great thanks, I am so excited. I have been using my neighbors trifle bowl since mine was broken in our move and I really want my own. I also want the grill pan, heck, I want the whole catalog :)
I just got my e-mail about picking out my 3 knives, I can't decide..... :) the pressure!!
Thanks Chef Britt :)

We don't want the whole catalog.... we NEED the whole catalog for show purposes. ;)

I am getting the QSP, Sheet Pan (if by some miracle it is off stop sell status), honing tool, kitchen spritzer, suds pump, Bakers Roller, Outdoor Utensils, Outdoor Plate Set.

I'm also considering another piece of stoneware. I'm definately getting the DCB and I have the round stone w/handles and the Fluted Pan. Does anyone have any suggestions on another stone that they use alot?

I use the bar pan ALL the time, but I'm sure you got one in your kit.I use my 9x13 at home quite a bit and my Deep Dish Baker.

For KE, I haven't thought about it yet...I have to check what I budgeted for the month. March went over a bit with personal finances (emergencies) so I'll have to adjust April...I do need to get a box of beer bread... ;)...and clean out my basement and sell some old stuff!

kit enhancementsI got the woven round tray for the pizza stone, and when people see how beautiful it is and how well made it is, they will buy it. I have sold about 5 since I got mine. Plus I just love it!!

the large bar pan came in our kit but i have the worlds smallest kitchen which means i have mini appliances. so the large bar pan doesnt fit in my oven & i have to cook everything longer because the door doesnt shut all the way! so the MEDIUM bar pan is first on my list.

im also getting the DCB because everyone in my office/family is dying to see this 30 minute chicken demo. that could lead to alot of sales for me :D :D

i have $200 in PC dollars so im just counting down until tomorrow when i can shop without making myself broke! :sing:

The DCB is so worth the money, I love mine and use it at least 3-4 times a week. I have sold quite a few because I promote the heck out of it.
I also want to get a small bar pan. I had do many PC items prior to becoming a consultant so I am excited about the new items.

I already went nuts and got all the large items I wanted, so now I just need lots of the small things
Honing tool
SA Serving bowl
SA rectangular platter
and some cooking utensils

thecougchef said:
the large bar pan came in our kit but i have the worlds smallest kitchen which means i have mini appliances. so the large bar pan doesnt fit in my oven & i have to cook everything longer because the door doesnt shut all the way! so the MEDIUM bar pan is first on my list.

im also getting the DCB because everyone in my office/family is dying to see this 30 minute chicken demo. that could lead to alot of sales for me :D :D

i have $200 in PC dollars so im just counting down until tomorrow when i can shop without making myself broke! :sing:

My newest recruit has a very small oven - and the large bar pan doesn't fit in hers either. She says the medium bar pan is the perfect size - and she loves the DCB. (she had both of those from hosting shows).

I am leaning toward some of the outdoor stuff, like the plates, utensils, caddy, tumblers, grill basket, and Chilllzanne bowls. I also should get the QSP, so that I can demo them. I have the retired family size BLUE QSP at home, as well as the QSP from 2001.

I haven't qualified yet, Can I still get Kit Enhancement? I think July is my fourth month as well. I asked my director last night and she was going to check to see if I have to be qualified.

Chef_Sweet_T said:
I haven't qualified yet, Can I still get Kit Enhancement? I think July is my fourth month as well. I asked my director last night and she was going to check to see if I have to be qualified.

You just have to be ACTIVE not qualified so yes, you can participate.

Thanks! Wooo hooo!
I have a good selection already, been buying PC for a while. There are several new items that I think will be great for upcoming shows! Thanks for the info!

I'm new too and have a LOAD of products on my wish list! I want the DCB, the stonewear fluted pan, stainless mixing bowl set, trifle bowl, tool turn about, etc. Now, I also get a KE in July so I'll use my upcoming PC dollars that I'm about to earn for qualifing in my 30 days then to get more stuff!!! Wooooo Hooooo! I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

I want the DCB and the Executive 7 piece set. I have $200 in PC dollars from my first 30 days, so I think that is what I'm gonna get. I know I'll have to add a little cash, but sooooo worth it!!! We are moving next week and I hope to have my cookware before we move into the new house!!!!!

I am going to get the party sticks, the outdoor tumblers, salt and pepper mill, salad and berry spinner ( IF I can't get enough orders together for a show in April so I can get it at 60% off), ice cream dipper, and chef's tongs.

I want the Stainless Steel Bowls, Stainless Steel Saute pan, Suds Pump, Santoku knife and Easy Accent Decorator.........unfortunately my budget is more along the lines of the citrus peeler!! LOL Let's see, at 40% off that would come to 0.45, almost have enough!! :D

Tina ... qualify QUICKLY .. that way you can pay for your order with PC Dollars!

Last month I went crazy and blew my PC Dollars on the 12 inch skillet, lid and some other stuff ... this time I think I need to be a bit more cautious. I was thinking of some smaller things, like maybe the can opener and the round stone with handles.

Not sure if I'll get anything. I pretty much have alot of what I need already. I just had a catalog show and got some more stuff that way, DH would probably strangle me if I bought more stuff!

I was kind of bummed because I didn't know about the fourth month Kit Enhancement when I signed up, so I blew all my PC dollars as soon as I got them. :( But now I am getting a trifle bowl, DCB, and possibly a fluted pan and a salad/berry spinner (although I will wait on that to see if I can get enough orders from a craft fair I have coming up to get it at 60% off). It is fun to see what everyone else is getting, too, though! So here's a question that may be obvious - can we place only one order in April for kit enhancement? Or can we place as many orders as we want to throughout the month?

Ack. I am dying to hit that send button, but if this is my only chance, then I want to be sure I get it right! :)Hi, my name is Jean, and I am addicted to Pampered Chef products.

jbachen said:
Hi, my name is Jean, and I am addicted to Pampered Chef products.

HIIIIIIIIIII JEAN.

:D

Di_Can_Cook said:
Tina ... qualify QUICKLY .. that way you can pay for your order with PC Dollars!

I'm trying! I have two shows booked for April and following up on another lead. Wish me luck! :chef:

I definitely want the party sticks. Spring/Summer outdoor activities kick off this week in Greenville. The westend area allows you to bring wine/picnics. etc for moonlight movies and outdoor music series. They would be great to promote for that along camping. (not to mention I Really want them for myself). Also on my wish list...I must have a Trifle bowl, and prep bowls.

Oh, and Hi Jean, I too am a Pampered Chef Addict.

LOL. It is nice to not be alone... :)

I don't think I'll be purchasing anything. I have so much I need to get rid of now!

1. What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer for all ages?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of gifts for all ages, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. We also have a selection of gifts for kids, such as cooking sets and personalized aprons.

2. Are there any new and trendy gifts in the "What's the Hype" collection?

Yes, we are always updating our gift collection to include the latest trends. Some popular items in our "What's the Hype" collection currently include our air fryer, instant pot, and customizable cutting boards.

3. Can I personalize my gift for a special touch?

Absolutely! Many of our gifts can be personalized with names, dates, or special messages. Just look for the "personalize" option when browsing our gift collection.

4. Are there any gifts that are suitable for both kids and adults?

Yes, we have a range of gifts that are perfect for both kids and adults. Our pizza stone, baking sets, and grilling tools are all popular choices for families to enjoy together.

5. What is the return policy for gifts purchased from Pampered Chef?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. If for any reason you are not happy with your gift, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2