• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Gift Ideas with Coffee & More Cups - Step by Step Directions Included!

In summary, the coffee mug cake is a recipe that can be made with a cake mix and pudding mix. It can be topped with frosting. Another idea is to make bundt cakes with a tart shapper. These are great for holiday parties.
jrny2001
Silver Member
OK, I am not a crafty person at all.:blushing: If it doesn't come with step by step directions it isn't for me.
My question is, What are some gift ideas using the coffee & more cups, but more importantly, how do you put it all together?

Thanks for the help!

How about the mug cake? There was a thread on here with instructions etc. That's what I am doing for my DH's office.

Never thought of baking in them! Have you tried the Mug Cake?

I love the pretzel wreaths. You could make those up and bag them and put them inside the mug!

Last year I made gift sets with our mugs and got gourmet coco and cinn stix to put inside the mugs and wrapped them with cellaphane. Or I read somewhere of the cups, our soup and chili recipe cards and our beer bread gift set.

We made the mug cakes at my meeting last night. YUM!! I had some mix for chocolate (devils food cake mix + chocolate fudge pudding mix) and some for pumpkin spice (yellow cake mix + pumpkin spice pudding mix). And some caramel frosting (since it went with both). People could make their own, and they were delicious! The only thing I'd change is to use small eggs if possible. We used large ones, and the pumpkin cake tasted a little eggy.Instructions:
Combine 1 (18 oz.) cake mix with 1 (3 oz.) package instant pudding mix. Put 1/2 cup of this mixture into a baggie and place in cup. Wrap and gift with the following instructions on a tag.Pour mix out of bag into cup. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well. If desired, top batter with 1 tablespoon frosting. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Eat straight from the cup, or turn out onto a plate.

jrny2001 said:
Never thought of baking in them! Have you tried the Mug Cake?
My kids and I made them the other night just so I would know how they turned out. FABULOUS! I did the recipe w/white cake mix (all I had) and choc fudge pudding. It turned out great. My DK loved them. Quick, easy and fun! If you search the files you can find the gift tags, that's what I did.

vwpamperedchef said:
I love the pretzel wreaths. You could make those up and bag them and put them inside the mug!

OOoooh can you give directions for these plz? Thanks :)

So a very cute idea came from my 11 year old---
so once we flipped it on to the plate my son said cut out the middle and it will be a BUNDT----
so using the tart shapper press down and you have mini bundt cakes---
Great for the greek theme party's Morfia
[email protected]

pchefinski said:
OOoooh can you give directions for these plz? Thanks :)
They are at Consultants Corner under holdiay theme!

1. What are some creative gift ideas using coffee and more cups?

Some creative gift ideas using coffee and more cups include creating a gift basket with various flavors of gourmet coffee, a personalized mug with the recipient's name or a special message, a DIY coffee scrub using coffee grounds and essential oils, or a set of cute and unique coffee mugs for a coffee-loving friend.

2. Can you provide step-by-step directions for making a coffee scrub?

Yes, here are the step-by-step directions for making a coffee scrub:

1. Combine 1/2 cup of coffee grounds with 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 1/4 cup of brown sugar in a bowl.
  2. Mix the ingredients together until well combined.
  3. If the mixture is too dry, you can add more coconut oil. If it's too wet, add more coffee grounds.
  4. Gently massage the scrub onto your skin in circular motions.
  5. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
  6. Store any leftover scrub in an airtight container for future use.

3. How can I personalize a mug for a gift?

There are a few different ways to personalize a mug for a gift:

• You can use a permanent marker or paint to write a message or draw a design on a plain mug.
  • There are also special markers and decals made specifically for mug personalization that can be found at craft stores.
  • If you have a vinyl cutting machine, you can create a custom design and transfer it onto the mug.
  • Lastly, you can order a personalized mug online with the recipient's name or a special message.

4. What types of coffee would be good for a gift basket?

Some types of coffee that would be good for a gift basket are:

• Gourmet or specialty coffee blends from different regions or countries
  • Flavored coffees such as hazelnut, vanilla, or caramel
  • Coffee from a local roaster or small business
  • Organic or fair trade coffee options
  • Holiday-themed coffee blends or flavors

5. Can you recommend any unique coffee mugs for a gift?

Yes, here are a few unique coffee mugs that would make great gifts:

• Mugs with funny or inspirational quotes
  • Mugs with unique shapes or designs, such as a camera lens mug or a unicorn-shaped mug
  • Mugs with a built-in spoon or compartment for cookies or snacks
  • Mugs with a personalized photo or image
  • Mugs with a heat-changing design, such as revealing a hidden message when filled with hot liquid

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies