• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best way to show appreciation to big spenders?

anything at all, please don't hesitate to let me know. I hope you enjoy the cookbook! I think it would be a great gift! Thanks for being one of my best customers! The best cookbook for this would be All The Best! I think it would be a great way to show your appreciation for being a loyal customer. You could also add a personal note inside. Thanks for being a great customer!
MissChef
Gold Member
I have no clue where to post this so I am going to do it in here!:confused: !
I had a great show last night and I had a husband and wife that bought $250.00 worth of products! :eek: :D there were a lot of people there and a lot of them were waiting for their orders to be done, so I didn't get much time with this couple!
What I'm getting at is..... now that I think about their order... I keep thinking I should have given them free shipping or something! So my question is.... should I do that or would you give them something else! Not sure what I should do. They bought some cookware and bought some chef tools, I was thinking maybe another chef tool for free or buying them a cookbook, I do have a couple on hand too that I could send to them as a thank you too! Then I could write a thank you message in the cover! I struggle with stuff like this because I have so many ideas floating around! What I'd like is some of your opinions so that I can gather a consensus (is that how you spell that?) and go from there! I had about 3 other people that ordered over $100.00 worth of products and I thought about throwing on a SB or bamboo tongs to their orders!
One last note.... this husband and wife are regulars.... what I mean is that even though I just met them last night, they order through my host (which has probably done 10 shows at least with me!) almost everytime and they always place at least $150.00 in sales!) so going the extra mile would fit in this case, big time. :D
Any thoughts would be appreciated!:D

Last edited:
I like the cookbook idea with a personal note to go with their stuff...and sent to them separately from you. They will notice and then appreciate it more than if something just "shows up" with their order.

They definitely deserve a nice gift from you! I like the cookbook idea with a note. They'll think of you every time they use it. Another idea is a Heart Trivet with a note (you can just jot it on their receipt) that you Love their business (tying it to the heart shape).

Of course, that's assuming they haven't purchased one for themselves already.

Free Season's Best for the rest are a nice gesture.

I like the cookbook for the big spenders and a SB for the rest... of course, all with personal notes inside from you.

ditto to what everyone else said

Bumping!!
Also any ideas about what to say other than thank you! And please spend more:eek: !!! J/K!!:rolleyes: I'm soooooo not like that! :eek: ;) As a matter of fact that is why I would like some ideas on verbage so that I don't sound like that!;)
Any more advice would be great!
Also, Which cook book do you guys love the most and would be the most appropriate? I thought about adding one on to the show, if I don't have it here and then just having my host give it to me and then I would write my appreciation note and mail it!
I need to check through their orders and see if they've ordered any in the past!~
Thanks in advance!

My favorite cookbook is probably All the Best. There's something for everyone in that book. And then you can add a note about them being one of your best customers.

What great customers you have:) Hopefully the show will count towards the sellathon!
I agree with Ann, the All the Best is the best in my opinion.

I love the All The Best cookbook to and think that would be a great thank you gift for them. I have a customer that has spent over $700.00 in the past year. She is also a past host. I gave her an additional 10% off on her order from the last show she attended. I was sure to personally thank her in front of everyone saying she was my best customer and that I was giving her the additional 10% off. Even mentioned during the show that she should sell join the PC since she enjoys the products so much. No bite. She justs loves to buy our stuff. YAH for me! Super nice lady too!

I would say something like the following:

I enjoyed meeting you at XXXXX's show. I wanted to give you this cookbook as a special thank you for your business. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it and your Pampered Chef products as much as I do. If you need anything, please contact me anytime. Thanks again! XXXXXX

Or maybe since it is a husband and wife, the "Cooking for Two or More" cookbook.

I like giving someone who orders cookware (even a host at 1/2 off) the Cleaning brush thingy as it is so handy. Plus they will think of me everytime they wash their dishes! I have also split someone's order into seperate orders so they get multiple of the free gift. I used to give free shipping on orders over $100, but now I like to throw on a SB, as free shipping doesn't make me commission. Just my 2 cents...

Gifts!!I am the kind of person who loves to give gifts, especially to my big spenders.

Here are some suggestions:

Something you have extra that you don't need or want so you can save some money, I know some PC ladies are on a tight budget or are not wanting to spend too much on a thank you gift.

Something to compliment what they already purchased. Since they bought the big ticket items that cost so much and made your show a success, some of the smaller things will be appreciated if they are free. For example they purchased the cookware and chef's utensils so maybe a utensil they didn't purchase free with some bamboo spoons or spatulas, and scrapers.
For those that purchased over $100 the bamboo spoons or spatulas are cheap but a big hit.
I don't really like to give an SB to people because they know they are only worth $1, (although cheaper to us in bulk) but that's just my personal preference.
We can get some neat things on our supply order form also in bulk and cheap, small spatula, and small bamboo tongs are great popular.

Debbie :D

Just another opinion... I personally would jot a note and clip it to the cover of the cookbook, then if it is one they already have or just something they really don't care for, they can pass it on as a gift. You could still stamp your name and contact info inside the cover as a reminder of you. I also think sending a gift separately, or dropping it off if they live nearby, would be better than just including it with the order... they may have no clue why they are getting it and not connect it is a gift from you. Unless of course you sent a gift card separately.

I usually give a SB to catalog hosts who have a decent show, and have given them to people with large orders. I've also gifted items to friends (small things) when I know it is something they want but the budget is tight so they've taken the item off their list.

I just got off the phone with a host of a RFL fundraiser who's placing an order for $460 (7 piece set, some utensils and other tools)!! She's also our local food bank coordinator, so I'm giving her the RUFTH trivet. I didn't even think of it until I saw Ann's post. Duh!! Thanks Ann!

Wow Diane - you're having a GREAT month!

My first thought is the same as Ann's, go with the trivet. I have used it for a few people as an extra gift for people who spend regularly with me. It also was a gift at Christmas time. My dad placed a $300 show with me and about 90% of it was his orders so I threw in a trivet. When they got the show (they live in Wyoming & I live in Texas) he IMd me and said were we supposed to get this trivet. I said yes and he said good because we want to keep it.

Or if you want to go with a cookbook, and if they are a couple without kids, I agree with the Two and More Cookbook and also love the All the Best cookbook.

Oh shoot, and for the note - how about

I have noticed that you consistenty have purchased products through XXX's shows. I am giving this Heart Trivet as I want you to know that I appreaciate your business. I hope you will use this and know that in purchasing this gift for you I have also given to the America's Second Harvest to help those less fortunate. Thank you very much for your orders.

janetupnorth said:
Wow Diane - you're having a GREAT month!

Thanks Janet! May and June were/are both great, and July, well, goodbye! I actually do have 3 shows on the books, but I need to get on the phone. My May closed out at $5600 and June will close out at $4100 (but $3000.76 for the sell-a-thon). I can't complain!

Thanks for all the tips and advice! I will put some thought into it this weekend and make my final decission on Monday. I appreciate all the help!:D

What are some popular gift options for a big spender?

Some popular gift options for a big spender include high-end kitchen gadgets and appliances, luxury cookware and bakeware sets, gourmet food and wine baskets, personalized kitchen accessories, and cooking classes or experiences.

How can I personalize a gift for a big spender?

We offer a variety of customizable options for our products, such as engraving on kitchen tools or monogramming on aprons. You can also create a personalized gift basket with their favorite gourmet items or choose a cooking class that aligns with their interests.

What are some budget-friendly gift options for a big spender?

If you're looking for more budget-friendly options, you can consider our versatile kitchen tools and gadgets that are both stylish and functional. You can also opt for a cookbook or recipe collection from a popular chef or food blogger.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for big spenders?

We often have special promotions and discounts for our loyal customers, including big spenders. You can stay updated on these offers by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media.

Can I get my gift wrapped and delivered directly to the recipient?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee and can also ship your gift directly to the recipient. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout and provide the recipient's shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • raebates