• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Motion Sickness Solution for Experienced Cruisers?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers three different products - patch, wristband, and pills - that all contain natural essential oils and provide the same benefits. These products can last up to 8 hours, depending on individual usage and exposure to air. They are safe for children of all ages, but it is recommended to consult with a pediatrician before using on children under 2 years old. The patch and wristband can be worn at the same time for maximum benefits, but it is not recommended to wear multiple patches or wristbands. The products should be replaced or refilled every 8 hours, but can be done sooner if the scent diminishes.
amy07
This is for experienced cruisers, what do you think works the best for motion sickness? the patch worn behind the earn, the wristbands or just take the bonine? I know that several cruisers say that you don't even realize that you are moving, but for those of us that get queasy easily I want to be prepared.

Since I am the self proclaimed queen of motion sickness,:sick: I'll tell ya what I think. This will be my 5th cruise. I will be using the patch. Granted I get sick if I'm in a swimming pool too long, but that seems to be what works for me. I have tried the wrist bands, didn't notice anything. The patch does have some side effects, but it is much better than having to go to the hospital on the ship and get shots (ya I've been there!).

Well, Shana I am encouraged that the cruise must be awesome if you have gone thru all of that and still want to go! LOL
I'm thinking I'll probably go with the patch too! I can get woozy just walking on a deck sometimes. AND DH & I took a riverboat dinner cruise once and I got a little out of whack. Just dizzy and discombobulated:yuck:

You'll have a great time! And I think your better safe than sorry

I prefer chewable Bonine and the wristbands...

my kids and I all used the wrist bands----we never took them off---and we were all GOOD---

1. What is the difference between a patch, wristband, and pills in Pampered Chef products?

A patch is a small adhesive square that contains a blend of natural essential oils. A wristband is a silicone bracelet infused with essential oils. Pills are small capsules filled with natural essential oils. Each product delivers the same benefits, but in different forms for personal preference.

2. How long does the patch, wristband, or pills last?

The patch, wristband, or pills can last up to 8 hours, depending on individual usage and exposure to air.

3. Are the patch, wristband, or pills safe for children?

Yes, our patch, wristband, and pills are made with natural essential oils that are safe for all ages. However, for children under 2 years old, we recommend consulting with a pediatrician before use.

4. Can I wear the patch and wristband at the same time?

Yes, you can wear the patch and wristband at the same time for maximum benefits. However, we do not recommend wearing multiple patches or wristbands at once.

5. How often should I replace the patch, wristband, or refill the pills?

The patch, wristband, and pills can be replaced or refilled every 8 hours. However, if the scent starts to diminish, you can replace or refill it sooner for continuous benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies