• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New on Cc in January? Two Exciting Promotions Inside!

In summary, the new promotions are: - A host bonus that is over $500 and benefits those who work hard to get it;- New discounts available for hosts with 12 orders; and- PC$ rewards for December.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Including two new promotions!

Where? I can not find it!

me either!!

yeah us consultants don't get all the new stuff till next week. So we rely on the graciousness of the directors on here!!!

this rocks!!!

So, January host with shoes under $500 do not get anything? I am I understanding that right? That is not fair if so!

Wow! That is amazing! I hope I can book alot of shows in January!

The host bonus is just that, a BONUS. Having it over $500 is a good incentive to get them to work a little harder.

I do understand what she means tho... every other month as long as you host a show you have a chance to buy something at the reduced price... but I plan to host coach the mess out of everyone above ane beyond to go out there and get that bonus! I will be making sure to explain this with super excitement along with clarity though so they do understand!

These are excellent promotions! Thanks for letting us know.

Glinnesa

chefann said:
The host bonus is just that, a BONUS. Having it over $500 is a good incentive to get them to work a little harder.

I understand that is it a BONUS but when all host with a qualifying show always get to take part in the bonus in the past, I do not think it is fair to not have it for them all. It is a great incentive to sale more but most of my Host do not reach $500 and I think this will really affect me in not having a bonus available for them all. I think they could have did less for a lesser show. I just know this will affect my personal show count for January.

Point taken. Many of my shows lately haven't gotten to $500, either, so I'm viewing it as a positive. That extra little carrot we sometimes need. :)

The way I look at it - I had a low sales month for September....even though I had plenty of shows. The reason being, several of my hosts knew they just had to reach $150 in sales to get the 60% off pan set. They booked specifically for that reason, and I don't think really tried too hard to get higher sales. Plus, because the past host's order counted for their show sales, I had several shows that, although the guest sales were at $300 or more, my commissionable sales were at $200 or lower.:cry:

I am ALL FOR a host bonus that also means a better show total for me!:thumbup:

With this bonus - I think hosts will work even harder to get to that magic $500 level - especially if we work hard at host coaching to make sure that they do!

I'm nervous about the getting them to $500 so they get the bonus thing too (I've yet to reach that for any of my shows - the one I was lucky to make it to the minimum needed!)... but it's their incentive to get that bonus... and I'm going to try and keep positive thoughts that they'll get more outside orders if need be. Or will inspire them to invite even more folks!

I think it's great that we can give our hosts another reason to strive for a good show!

Remember that although there is no other host special, that hosts can also purchase the guest special of unlimited stoneware at 20% off--and apply that to the EXTRA free product value they'll get!

Always look for a positive and your hosts will too!!!! I rarely use the host specials as my way to get a booking--many of my hosts just book a certain month & then I tell them they get an extra bonus for that month.

I do like that HO is continuing the "Free with 12 orders" incentives for hosts, too. Sure, it's not a big product, but it's something! And if they have 12 orders, they'll be closer to $500 than if they only had 5 orders.I'm excited about the earn PC$ in December for us!!

chefann said:
I do like that HO is continuing the "Free with 12 orders" incentives for hosts, too. Sure, it's not a big product, but it's something! And if they have 12 orders, they'll be closer to $500 than if they only had 5 orders.

I'm excited about the earn PC$ in December for us!!

Me too!! I already have 2 shows & now I can't wait to get more for the PC$!!! I have hit at least $1500 every other Dec. since I started & probably will have to this time to hit level 1 for the conference cash. Earning PC$ will be a nice extra!!!

I am going to focus on that they can get all of their stoneware for 40-50% off. Explain that the stones are on sale for 20% off and then as a hostess they get another 20-30% off. Then at the show I will see what their sales are and remind them how much more they can get at the next level.

Crissy11 -

That's a good outlook on it! My November is booked, so I am definitely going to try and start booking January. I have two shows in December, which is all that I really do b/c I get SO busy with non-PC stuff. I will pick back up in January.

The apron is super cute! Almost worth going to Leadership. ;) I really like the tablecloth. However, I have one of the vinyl ones from the supply order and makes clean up a lot easier. The stripped tablecloth will be nice for fairs/festivals. :)

I love the Jan hearts they are to cute.

ok i may have missed it, but Jan Host can get stoneware 60% off? if so where is that? ANd MAN that is awesome!! I was going to try to do a little in Dec, but i think i want to do more!!
ok everyone say it with me,

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!! yay!

feather18 said:
ok i may have missed it, but Jan Host can get stoneware 60% off? if so where is that? ANd MAN that is awesome!! I was going to try to do a little in Dec, but i think i want to do more!!
ok everyone say it with me,

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!! yay!
No- the past host can get 1 piece at 60% off. That's the booking bonus for the past hosts whose booking(s) hold in Jan.

Host coach your shows to get a $1,000 show.

Many hosts don't even think that's attainable, but it's our job to show them that IT IS ATTAINABLE!! Then, if they only hit $600...they are still happy, you are happy, and they will get bonus free items that don't cost them a thing! Normally our host bonus causes them to use their money to purchase something at 60% off...this is FREE FREE FREE!!

Spin this as a positive and your hosts will BELIEVE it's a positive! Act like it's not really a good deal, and your bookings will go in the toilet. It's all about attitude! :)

**I do understand the point that there are some hosts, who, no matter how hard they try will not get the January bonus. If you feel bad for them, tell them you will give them ______ at 60% off (your choice here...or put a price limit on it) if they don't earn the extra free product. Honestly, though, I wouldn't give them this as an option....let them try hard to get $500 and THEN if they don't, offer something as your thank you for their hard work. If you tell them this up front, many won't try too hard to hit $500.
PC is looking out for us here....;)

Thanks Ann, i read it after i posted and realized. But that is still really great!

KellyTheChef said:
**I do understand the point that there are some hosts, who, no matter how hard they try will not get the January bonus. If you feel bad for them, tell them you will give them ______ at 60% off (your choice here...or put a price limit on it) if they don't earn the extra free product. Honestly, though, I wouldn't give them this as an option....let them try hard to get $500 and THEN if they don't, offer something as your thank you for their hard work. If you tell them this up front, many won't try too hard to hit $500.
PC is looking out for us here....;)

I agree. I worked so hard last January & had 7 cooking shows, but around $1700 in sales because the sales were so low! I am really looking forward to this special because it gives the host more of a reason to have a really good show. I figured I had 1/2 conference last year for sure with so many shows & was so bummed when I had to pay full price for it, especially after working so hard. If I'm going to work anyway, I'd like my hosts to at least try to have an average show!

Did you guys have the link for the Consultant News?

If you go to the link for October, and replace oct with nov, it should come up.

I like the consultant incentives and think the More FREE is great for those who reach $500+ and sale on stoneware!

I think that doing the $500 minimum is a good thing. - It gives my hosts more incentive and I'm just going to put my "game hat" on and crank up the sales. Now more than ever our host-coaching skills will be in effect.

I think it's awesome! It will definitely help us with our show averages and will also remind us to host coaching over the Christmas holiday period!

Related to What's New on Cc in January? Two Exciting Promotions Inside!

What new products are being released in January?

In January, we are excited to introduce two new products: the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker. Both of these products are perfect for creating healthy and delicious meals quickly and easily.

What is the first promotion for January?

Our first promotion for January is the "New Year, New You" bundle. This bundle includes the new Deluxe Air Fryer and our popular Veggie Spiralizer, perfect for creating healthy and flavorful meals.

What is the second promotion for January?

The second promotion for January is the "Quick Cooker Kickstart" bundle. This bundle includes the new Quick Cooker and our top-selling Quick Cooker Cookbook, filled with delicious and easy recipes to get you started.

How long will these promotions be available?

Both promotions will be available for the entire month of January, while supplies last. Don't wait too long to take advantage of these great deals!

Can I still use my consultant discount on these promotions?

Yes, as a consultant, you can still use your discount on these promotions. However, please note that these promotions cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • brennan1265
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • California Girl